Chapter 16

I curled up against the arm of the couch with Harry's blanket covering my legs. He had been in the kitchen fixing the sandwiches. I couldn't even look in his direction. My feelings were all mixed up about the kiss. I wasn't expecting it.

"Here you go, chicken sandwich with no mustard."

I looked over to the coffee table where Harry now stood. He put a plate on the table and kept his stare down. That smile still stuck on his face. I knew he had liked the kiss much more than I had. But five minutes later and he still couldn't wipe the grin off of his face? I began to worry that he stuck something on my back during the kiss. That he was just grinning because of a joke. Nervously, I instinctively started reaching for the potential sticky note on my back. But I didn't succeed in grabbing any paper.

"What are you doing?" Harry chuckled.

"Uh- I um... I thought..." I mumbled, putting down my hands.

"You thought...?" Harry grinned just as I had gone into a coughing fit.

"Never mind." I whispered when I could stop myself from the wave of loud coughs.

Harry shrugged and walked up to me. He adjusted the blanket on my body to cover me better then sat down beside me. My eyes never strayed away from him. His hair was an absolute mess, but it didn't falter his good looks even slightly. The green hue in his eyes were much brighter from the lighting in this room.

I sneezed unexpectedly, catching us both by surprise. My sneezes were always quiet and high pitch. I hated them so much. But Harry lit up when he heard me. His eyes were enormous and lips curled up into an excited toothy smile.

"Pheobe. That was adorable." He said exasperated.

"I-it's a sneeze..."

"You sounded like a kitten! How on earth have I never heard you sneeze before?"

Harry's statement had me taken aback. I had almost forgotten that he was in fact, my stalker. He was terrifying and evil and I could not let myself forget about that. Suddenly memory of every threat and fear he had gave me was slammed into me all at once. I began to tremble furiously at the thought of everything he has done.

"Pheobe?" Harry placed his hand on my shoulder. "Pheobe you're shaking. Do you need another blanket?"

"I think I should go home." I suddenly say.

"What?"

"I really need to go home. Please, let me go home." My hands push his own away from my body in nervous thought.

"No, you're sick. You need someone to look after you darling." Harry says, concern in his tone.

I got up from the couch, desperately searching for my shoes. Shortly realizing that I still had neglected the factor that I was indeed, without pants. I became frantic and ran straight into Harry's room. My eyes searched the bed for my socks, one of them peaked out from under the blanket. It was in my hands faster than I could think. The other one was nowhere to be found and I went berserk trying to find it under the mountains of blanket on this bed.

Catching me off guard, Harry whisks me off of his bed and stands me up in front of him. By the way that he had gripped onto me, I knew he was angry. It was like the time he dragged me out of the shower not too long ago. Rough and demanding. I was too timid to turn myself around to look at him. So he turned me to face him on his own.

His eyes were narrow and his brows were raised in a questioning look. Harry clenched his jaw as he stared. Of course I had managed to piss him off just by being scared. I seemed to do so a lot and it wasn't something I was proud of. It seemed getting in trouble with him got more and more dangerous.

"What in the bloody hell has gotten into you?" Harry scoffed.

I stare wide eyed up at him. Not speaking, just letting him glare down at me waiting for some kind of response. He received none.

"Pheobe, tell me what the issue is."

"I- I uh... have to check on my raccoon! He's probably starving right now. Can't you please take me home?" I nervously ask, my voice sounding extremely high pitched.

Harry's face softened when he noticed how anxious I was. I was so scared he could see right through my excuse. I did need to feed my pet, but honestly I didn't think there was anything left in my house to give him. My eyes searched fiercely for some kind of response from Harry, but he just stared at me. "There must be something on my face", I think to myself. It was quite a while before Harry even opened his mouth again.

"I suppose I can't force the pet to suffer." He finally says, making me relax. "I guess I could stay the night over there. That'd be new."

I was immediately discouraged by this statement. My hope was to be left alone, I didn't want him near me at all. He was a creep and made me the wreck I am today. Yet I had let him kiss me, practically undress me. He had some obnoxious power over me that I didn't want. It had me so bent out of shape that I was completely unaware of who he was just a little bit ago.

A/N: HEY GUYS! I'm ready for someone to throw a tomato at my head. I know this chapter is SEVERELY late late late. BUT I HAVE EXCITING NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

So, my hacker that you would know if you read my other fanfic Sold to a Psycho, has agreed to make a joined fanfic on her account. It's going to be called Bullet Holes and I'm super excited to get this going. But my personal books have to come first. I love you guys so much!

Pleaser share this story with your friends, comment, and continue to vote! I adore every reader here and am hoping to reach my goal of 1K reads.