Chapter 19

THE READS YOU GUYS ARE GETTING ME TO IS AMAZING. MUCH LOVE, SERIOUSLY!!!!

The morning sun filters into my room. Waking me up from my incredibly deep sleep. I can't help but to desperately want to fall asleep again. Harry's arms were tucked tightly around me and my silky comforter is so gentle on my skin that I never want to move again. I scream into my pillow at the thought of getting up. I'm far too comfortable to move. With Harry holding me around the waist and his face buried inbetween my shoulder blades. I never wanted to get up again.

"What are you screaming for?" Harry mumbles into my back, his tone sleepy.

"I'll have to get up soon and I don't wanna." My voice is muffled as I whine into the pillow.

I can feel Harry smile against me. He pulls me closer to him and I let him. At this moment I didn't care who he was, my bed was warmer now. That's all I need right now. This comfort. This warmth. I had felt so on edge and unsafe for so long, but this felt so very right.

"Mmm, then don't." He tells me, gently rubbing my arms.

"I wish." I whisper, allowing my face to stop being smothered by my pillow.

Harry kisses my shoulder, causing a light smile to spread across my face. I close my eyes again. Completely enjoying this simple moment between us. So warm and cozy, this is the type of contact I craved so desperately. Harry hums in approval as I roll around to face him. Nuzzling my face against his chest. But my comfort and bliss fizzles away as I beging to start feeling that discomfort within me again. I can't help but to think that something is very much not right.

I can't count the minutes that pass by as we lay like this, though. Despite my concern and discomfort, I stay with him in my bed. Ignoring my instincts to flee and try my hardest to enjoy this moment. He gently rubs my back as I keep my face nuzzled into his chest. This was the most comfortable experience I have ever come across in my life. All of the mixed emotions I was dealing with are shoved to the back of my mind to keep from disturbing the peace.

A/N: This is HORRENDOUSLY short. But I simply wanted a cutesy moment for you guys to read. Just to establish that it can happen and to TOTALLY FUCK WITH THOSE OF YOU WHO'VE MESSAGED ME TELLING ME TO GET ON WITH THE SMUT. HA. HAHAHAHAHA.

ALSO!

New story coming soon! It's an assassin Harry story and I'm really excited for it.

Expect another update for this soon. Because I already know what the next chapter will be.