Chapter 20

The raccoon's scratching at the door gets Harry and I to finally get out of my bed. He is quick to remind us that he is hungry by standing on his back legs and rubbing his fluffy tummy. I smile at the little creature as he does this. What an adorable little trick.

"Come on baby, let's go down stairs so I can get you some water." I tell the raccoon who quickly scampers down the steps.

Harry and I follow him downstairs and into the kitchen. I quickly fill a small bowl with water and set it on the counter as soon as I reach the kitchen. My furry friend hops up onto the surface and sticks his face into the bowl. My hand softly pets his back as he continues to drink his water.

Harry walks into the kitchen behind me, groggily rubbing his eyes. He kisses my cheek when he walks up to me, smiling to himself. I bite my lip, trying to think about what I'll do to feed Nibble. I turn to look at my empty fridge. Closing my eyes tightly, and wishing for food to magically appear. My hand grips the door handle tightly as I open it.

"What the fuck!?! That worked!?!?" I squeal as I see my fridge is fully stocked.

I quickly close my eyes and wish for a pony. Closing and opening the fridge. When I open my eyes, there isn't a pony. Just the food and a smirking Harry. His dark eyes wonder over my body with amusement.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?" He asks smugly.

"There's.... Food in here." I say.

He nods at me me. The smirk on his face breaking into a full smile. Harry suddenly steps closer, pressing his big hands to my hips. His forehead presses to mine in a sweet gesture. Then he lifts me up onto the counter. His smile staying on his attractive face.

"I figured I'd go and get you a little something for being such a good girl for me the past few days." He says.

I quietly nod. My eyes incredibly wide as I look at him, then the fridge, then him again. He runs his hands over my thighs in a gentle manner. Should I thank him? Hug him? Fu- (No the fans want that too much...)

Honestly, at this point, I was ready to call him papi and hop in his lap. A man who buys you food, is a man to keep. Dinner is one thing, stocking your entire fridge is another.

"Baby, you're crying." Harry worriedly points out.

He frantically wipes at falling tears. But I wasn't sad, I was shocked. Harry was supposed to be something out of a nightmare. But here he was going out of his way for my well being. I bite my lip again, shaking my head at the man. I've had this awful gut feeling but now I'm simply confused.

He stiffens when I lean forward and wrap my arms and legs around him. But quickly recomposes himself and hugs me back. Softly rubbing my back in a loving manner as I nuzzle my face into his neck.

"Th-thank you." I whisper and sniffle.

He simply chuckled at my response. This damn man was confusing as fuck. With his coarse personality and his soft demeanour. Harry Styles was like a lava cake. A bit hard on the outside, but absolute mush on the inside. Yet still hot to the touch.

"Why are you so damn confusinnnng?" I cry into his shoulder.

Harry laughs harder at my response. Patting my back and letting me act ridiculously. No one has ever really tried to deal with my strange behavior. I breath out heavily in realization. Something was definitely different between us. (And it only took me 22 chapters to get you guys there!) He was definitely different.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Okay. I haven't exactly washed most of my clothes. So that's what this pile is." I say awkwardly, pointing at the heap of dirty laundry by the washer.

"Come on. Get it in the washer, quick! Before it starts attacking us!" Harry shouts, throwing random clothing into the washer.

I giggle at his silly behavior. Then help him shovel a full load into my washer. I take it upon myself to even out the clothes in the machine so it can run smoothly. Shrieking loudly when harry lightly smacks my back side. He snickers at my response.

"Hey!" I laugh, turning to face him.

He swiftly kisses my cheek with a smiling mouth. Then runs out of the tiny laundry room. My jaw drops before I regain my composure and chase after him. I find him in the living room, standing by the door. He holds a couch pillow in front of his face. I giggle at him.

"Oh, where did Harry go?" I say, tiptoeing towards him.

I poke his bare stomach, causing him to flinch. A subtle smirk sits on my face as I admire his toned stomach.

"Gosh, when did I get this weird lamp?"

Harry shakes his head at me, dropping the pillow. I squeal as he yanks me into him. The hugest smile on his face. What a lovely day this is.

My eyes widen in pure shock when Harry presses his lips to mine. He holds me still as he passionately kisses me on the mouth. Then pinches my side when he realizes I wasn't reciprocating his actions. I quickly squeeze my eyes shut and kiss back. Another foreign sensation rushes over me. It's been so long since I've had affectionate contact. Besides the last few days with Harry.

The craving for it comes to me all at once. At the moment, I really don't mind that it's Harry who is kissing me. It could be anyone for all I care, now the pure need in me was eating me alive. I find myself tangling my hands into his long hair. He hums in approval, pulling our bodies together. Leaving no space between us.

Our bare stomachs stick together with rising body heat. My crop top was doing little to hide that. Harry's hand finds it's way to my bum, pinching me. I squeak, leaving my mouth open long enough for Harry to slip his tongue in. Deepening our feverish kiss.

"Pheobe!"

The sudden shout causes Harry and I to abruptly jump apart. My frantic eyes find Caroline's. Her mouth is open wide and her arms are crossed over her chest.

A/N: WAY HEY HEY! Can you feel that? That sexual tension rising? Heck yes. It only took me 22 chapters.... Heh....

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

AND STAY TUNED BECAUSE KIDDOS THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE HEATED.

Or it might not....

Who knows...? Well I do. And Serina does. But you guys don't. Hehe.

FOLLOW MY NEW INSTA!

@harrysdicc

BECAUSE YEAH.