Chapter 22

A/N: HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE I HIT 5K!!!! WTF! YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY AWESOME!!!!

"Maybe sometime, we'll go all the way, sweetheart." Harry says, going through my underwear drawer.

He pulls out a pair, thoroughly inspects them, then puts them back. Continuing his rummaging. I lay on the bed, watching him curiously. He suddenly flings around. Holding the lingerie he'd given me as a "gift" a while ago. That smirk on his face as he comes closer.

I squeal loudly when he grabs my ankles and yanks my down to the edge of the bed. Harry laughs at me and slides the panties up my frail legs. Lifting my hips to get them completely up. He kisses my stomach before pulling away with a smile.

"I work tonight." I mumble tiredly. "It's still 3, so I think I'm going to nap."

Harry nods his head, examining me as I lay in front of him. He takes out his phone, looking it over, scrolling through something. Occasionally typing something, then, for some reason, he leaves. Not saying a word as he heads out the door. I don't stop him as he goes, too exhausted to move. I simply cuddle up in my bed and close my eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wake up in a rush, not realizing that I didn't set some kind of alarm to wake me up. In fact, I didn't have a clue where my phone was. But, I clean myself up, put on my dirty work clothes, which thankfully didn't smell, and headed out the door. Starting my short journey to the bar to make my cheap earnings. The same girl is behind the counter when I get there, Kayla.

 She smiles and waves at me, allowing me to clock on and prepare to start my job. This was an all in all boring process. The most interesting thing to happen that night was a drunken man trying to hit his friend, only to stumble and fall flat on his face. I laughed. Really, I laughed so hard, I ended up having to go in the back.

Through the ridiculously boring night, I can't help but let my mind wonder to Harry. Sort of dazed and confused. I had so many questions for him. Especially questions that involved the stalking, why he did it, and what he planned. But finding a way to ask these questions seemed impossible, to say the least. How would I even try without pissing him off?

 I ended up thinking of 43 questions, yes exactly 43, to ask Harry as I did dishes in the back. One cup done, how did he start his stalking? Two cups, was he in love with me? Three, is he simply lusting over me? Four cups squeaky clean and I have to know if he has bad intentions with me. Five, where is he right now? Six washed cups and I wonder to myself, 'is he thinking of me too'.

Important questions turn into dazed and distracted wonderments of a man that might love me. Could somebody love a mess like me? Someone who is barely scraping by, unable to pay rent, or feed myself. I am someone unfit for another person, so why is he choosing me? I end up removing a lot of questions from the list, making 43 into 2.

1. How many paintings do you have of me?

2. Have you done this before?

"Hey, yah almost done with those dishes?"

 Startled, I turn around as fast as I can. Dropping a shotglass as I do and scaring myself worst. My eye's find Kayla's. She covers her mouth with her hands, now laughing at me for breaking a shotglass. I feel my cheeks heat with embarrassment towards my clumsy behavior. I was always so fucking clumsy.

 "Yeah, I'm almost done." I reply, slightly out of breath.

 "Good! You can go as soon as you finish. Micheal is coming in to help later, so you don't have to stay all the way 'till 1." My coworker smiles brightly at me, making me adore her cheery tone.

 I nod and turn back to my work. Quickly finishing up the last of the dishes and draining the sink. Before I start to leave, I wipe down the counters by the sinks and clean up the broken glass too.

 Walking home was extremely peaceful. Even though it was cold, I felt good. I'd forgotten about what I was thinking about at the bar. I was simply enjoying the snowy ground and the fresh air. Ocasionally stopping to watch a car go by. My walk home was thoughtless and nice.

 When I get on my street, I see Harry's car in front of my house. He was talking to another man by my door. Whatever that man was saying made Harry give a distressed facial expression. He was holding a piece of paper in his hand and looking back and forth between the man and the paper. When I finally realized who Harry was talking to, I started to run up to them. Now terrified at what Harry might be hearing.

 "Stop! Stop it right now!" I scream.

A/N: AND THAT'S WHERE I HAVE TO STOP IT, BECAUSE CLIFF HANGER THAT STARTS ALL THE BIG DRAMA. BYE. ILY. Oh, and stop by  @Horanluver12 's account to check out our new story! "Bullet Holes". The preview is up.

 FOLLOW ME ON INSTA: @ harrysdicc 

Honestly I did nothing to this chapter, it's clearly a filler and the cliff hanger is spicy. -S