Chapter 24 Part 2

S: Sorry for how long this took, I'm not that into the smut writing so I got a lot of writers block here. Enjoy...

(WARNING: Smut smut smut! SMUTTY SMUT SMUT SMUT! THERE IS SMUT AHEAD! If you are a fetus, please turn back. SMUT FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!-)

I move to completely tear Harry's long sleeved shirt over his head. My hands are quick to touch his exposed skin and he groans very lightly at the sensation of my small hands roaming his chest. This encourages me to touch at his skin more. I grope in places I find very toned and Harry is soon doing the same thing to me. He gently squeezes my chest and kisses my mouth very passionately. It amazes me what type of feeling he was causing. My stomach burned and my heart was pounding so fast. Much more exciting than any other time I've shared an intimate moment with someone. My mind wonders back to when he touched me the first time and I moan at the thought.

Harry reaches down and places his hand between my thighs. He inches his hand up the space of my leg and slowly drags my skirt up with his hand. Just until he is gently brushing his fingers against me, immediately making me more needy. I squirm beneath him a little more, in attempts to get away so I could remove my tights and underwear. My actions quite obviously displease Harry. He growls against my lips and smacks my thigh to tell me so. In response, I freeze, letting him do as he pleases.

He pulls his head away from mine to look me over. I whimper at him as he gently touches me through the material of my tights and underwear, now staring hungrily at me as he touched me. Rubbing his fingers against me and causing me to squirm more and more in order to feel more of the pleasure he was causing. Small gasps fall from my lips as I become increasingly more frustrated with the position I was in. Harry finally decides to very slowly pull down my tights and I let my eyes flutter closed. The sensation of his large hand very softly brushing down my thigh as he pulled down the tights excited my body more. The material is pushed as far down as it'll go without fully coming off before he continues to rub me through my panties. I open my eyes again to see the tight jeans on Harry's hips. My small hand finds his crotch to reciprocate his actions. But when I place my hand on his bulge he roughly took hold of my wrist with his free hand. Pinning it down above my head and returning his lips to mine. I frantically kiss back, despite my confusion to him denying my touch.

I let him continue to rub me through my panties as he kisses me roughly. Little moans come from deep in my throat and I throw my free hand into his long hair and squeeze my eyes closed out of frustration. I could feel myself become incredibly wet as Harry continues to touch me. He finally releases my hand from over my head and places his hand over my neck. I gasp and my eyelids rapidly open as he pulls his lips away and sits up. His eyes meet mine as he pushed me down into the couch. My lips part as I try to breathe but Harry's hand wraps so tightly around my throat that I can't. He starts to pull down my underwear as he holds me down with one hand. For a swift moment, he let's go of me and stands from the couch to completely remove my underwear and tights. I gasp for air while I'm given the chance, but I'm quickly robbed of my breath again. Harry puts his hand over my throat again after he strips me and climbs right back overtop of me.

Harry stared at me while he gripped his large hand over my throat. His eyes gleaming with more interest. I pout my lips and whimper at him. At the same time I wiggle my hips in need of more of his touch. The neediness growing more and more inside of me as he gently trails a finger down my chest. The gentle tickle setting me off even more.

Harry's expression was stern. His eyebrows are knitted together in concentration as he keeps his fingertips gently tracing my body. I stare at his mouth when he bites his lower lip and lick my own dry lips. The face I was looking at wasn't the one that I ever imagined would belong to him. He is beautiful. His hair fell into his face as he hovered over me, staring at his hands. My gaze went unnoticed as he is so concentrated on what he does with his hands. What he's doing to me.