Chapter 19

Barbra's POV: Little bit new huh?

I left the apartment and Katerina as I made my way back to Theo's. How in the hell am I meant to convince them she jumped out of the window? I kept to the alleyways, threatening the creeps that even dared cat-calling me.

In mere minutes I was back through the hole in the gate and climbing back up the fire escape. I got back to my room and tried to find a maid of some sort. 

"Yoohoo, Butler or whatever!" I called and clicked my fingers, there has gotta be someone here that I can threaten. It was a couple of seconds before an older woman came to the room. 

"Yes miss?" She asked nervously. 

"If anyone asks, you saw Kat's body at the bottom of the bathroom window. Kapeesh?" She stayed silent. "If you don't you'll be the next person falling from the window got it?" With that, her eyes widened and she nodded frantically. 

"Y-yes Miss." She stuttered. 

"Good, now go back to whatever you were doing." I ordered and she scurried off. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the living room, grabbing a magazine and sitting with my propped on the small table.

It was only half an hour before the boys and Tabitha barged in the front door like a pack of wild animals. Most of them were covered in blood and laughing and I just rolled my eyes at them. Jerome was the first to enter the living room and looked giddy as always. 

"Ah, Barbra! Where is Kat?" He asked looking around the room. 

"Gone." I replied simply, flipping the page of the magazine. 

"Ha-ha very funny, seriously where is she?" He asked slightly agitated. 

"She jumped out of the window while I was trying to find an outfit. Tragic really, I actually liked her." I finally looked up to see pure fury on his usually playful features.

"You're lying." He argued and ran down the hallway to his room. I followed him as he threw the door open. The room was still trashed like I'd left it and the note sat on the bed. He made his way over to it, his hands shaking slightly as his eyes scanned over the note.  "No, no, no, no, no, no." He began muttering to himself as he threw the note across the room. 

"Look-" I was cut off as he spun around and slammed me against the wall. 

"This is your fault! You should have been watching her! Now she's gone, How could you?!" He screamed at me, his hand wrapping around my neck. 

"It wasn't my fault!" I gasped out, my breath being cut off by the lack of oxygen. I saw Theo walk in and his eyes widening at the sight on front him.

"Jerome stop this! Katerina left by her own will, it was bound to happen eventually." He pulled Jerome off me and that was enough for Jerome to completely snap. 

"Her own free will?! She's dead Theo!" Jerome screamed and I swear I saw his eyes glimmer with a tear. "Get out!" He said, now completely calm, pointing to the door. Theo and I both left him, fearing what he would do if we didn't. 

"What happened, Barbra?" Theo asked me, not really caring but more curious. 

"I was in my room trying to find her some clothes when she went to use the bathroom, she was gone for a long time so I went to see what happened. When I got there the room was trashed and the bathroom window was opened, I found her dead at the bottom. I got one of your maids to clean up the blood and I dumped her body." I explained, making it up as I went. 

"Shame, the girl had potential." Was all Theo said before continuing on his way? 

I heard screaming and crashing from behind Jerome's door but left him to sort it out on his own. I made my way back to the living room to see Tabitha with a smug grin on her face as she was cleaning her whip. 

"It's about time that brat died, I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to do it." She snickered and I smirked.

"Tell me about it, she was a whiney bitch anyway." I added, trying not to be suspicious.

"The only thing is now loverboy is going to lose it." She stated and I nodded with a roll of my eyes. 

"How fun." I muttered sarcastically. He is going to be murderous. 

Short chapter guys but it was just a little bit of a different perspective. Next chapter will be all about Jerome ;)