Chapter 37

Selina's POV: I'm sorry but it is necessary.

Penguin's plan better work. I got out of the car he had gotten one of his men to drive me in, parking outside of the place. I knocked on the door, hoping to just get this over with.

"Sorry, we don't want your girl scout cookies. Next time maybe?" Some tall chick said in mock sadness and I felt my blood boil. How dare she? This bitch.

"I'm looking for Silver, she's a friend of mine and I need to talk to her." I retorted, resisting the urge to slap off her smirk.

"Didn't know Silver was rubbing shoulders with street trash." The chick chuckled, looking at me judgementally.

"Oh, she doesn't, she'd rather spoilt rich kids that take orders from their butlers because they can't get over their parent's death. Look I just need to talk to her." She laughed at the comment before moving aside.

"I like you, sure come in." I stepped in behind her, a hand on my hip as I huffed impatiently. "Silver, someone's here to see you!" With that the woman left, not turning back. Thank god.

"What are you doing here." Silver crossed her arms, a bored expression. "Oh, let me guess, you're here to warn me about stealing your little boyfriend?" She guessed snootily and I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm not into guys that lock their friends in cellars," I stated, monotonously.

"Aww did you get locked out?" She taunted.

"Nope." I gritted my teeth. "Katerina got locked in." I could feel my fury heighten and I took steps toward her. "Because you couldn't keep that mouth shut," I growled at her.

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked feigning innocence.

"You know exactly what I mean." I backed her into a corner. "You told that ginger psycho that Kat was in Wayne Manor didn't you? Couldn't let the girl live in peace but I guess you're all buddy buddy with Jerome aren't you?" I continued getting closer and she looked slightly afraid.

"You don't understand-" She started.

"Maybe I don't understand but what I do understand is that now that you told him, he came after Katerina and now she's being locked up like some prisoner. How bout you tell ginger that huh? That because of you, she's being held captive and going insane."

"I didn't want to but I had to." She was almost in tears.

"So you admit to telling Jerome then?" I growled, my hands wrapping around her throat.

"Yes, yes ok! I'm sorry I didn't think he would hurt her." My hands came off her throat in disbelief.

"How dumb can you be? You told a serial killer where his ex-captive was hiding after she faked a death to escape from him and you didn't think he'd hurt her? What are they teaching you in those fancy schools oh my god." I backed away from her and just looked at her in pure shock.

"If I didn't tell him my uncle would kill me. I didn't mean to get her hurt I swear. I can help maybe?" She offered like some stupid, lost puppy.

"I think you've done enough... Actually, you can tell Jerome that his damsel is in distress cause at this point he's the only one that can get her out of there." I spat, walking away. "You and Bruce should date, the two of you are as pathetic as each other, a perfect match." I slammed the front door behind me and made it to the end of the street before pulling the phone out that Penguin gave me.

"I suppose it went well then?" He asked through the line.

"Yeah, yeah. What's next?" I wanted this to be done already.