7

I'm standing in just a towel in front of my closet thinking what to wear not a very difficult choice because I'm only down to two dresses, two pairs of jeans, and one shirt. One freaking shirt. I used to have more than twenty but shifting uncontrollably these past few days have left me with nothing. With a sigh I take out a short white plain dress and decide to wear it with a pair of black tights I have folded in my underwear drawer. I look at the time it's two in the afternoon if I hurry this whole acceptance thing I could go to the mall and back in at least three hours. I had A LOT of shopping to do good thing I had some money stashed away that I was keeping to enroll into college next year but that isn't likely to happen soon. After brushing my hair I give myself on quick look in the mirror making sure my hair was all in place.

"You look great" said Dakota as I entered the kitchen

"Thanks" I said with a smile "Where's Mason?" I asked looking around.

"Oh yeah. Silly me Derek is here they're expecting you right now" she said. I nodded and made my way to Derek's house, I mean Alpha Derek no Alpha just Alpha. The front door was open seeing no one around I invited myself in. I knew that this house was bigger than Mason's but boy when you entered it was like coming into a mansion. It smelt great too like a musky woody smell with a dash of peppermint. Wow pretty spot on description perks of having supernatural abilities I guess. I went deeper inside the house still no sign of Mason or the Alpha but I could hear faint voices so I just followed them. I got to a door and I could clearly hear Mason talking to someone else but I thought it would be rude to disturb them right now so I just stood there for a moment. Then the thought came across that I could still hear what they were saying and that's eavesdropping so I went outside into the garden.

"Daddy" I heard Selena scream there was a window that faced the garden in the room Selena was in seeing her dad in it from her backyard. She was trying to get his attention to no avail. She would run to the middle of the garden and scream his name then come to the fence but it was clearly taller than her so it blocked her view then she'd go back to the middle of the garden and start all over again.

"Peekaboo" I said leaning over the fence

"Pehwie" she screamed and I picked her up tickling her neck with my nose.

"Selena!" I heard Dakota call out her name

"Better go to mommy" I said putting her back down she immediately ran inside.

A drop of rain fell on my arm looking up I saw the clouds roll in and the sky darken.

"Crap" I said to myself. This can't be good.

The wind was also picking up sending my hair all over the place. Holding my hair in place in my hands I turned around to see someone standing on the patio. And by someone I mean the most goodlooking fingerlicking delicious piece of man I have ever seen in my life. All of the oxygen in my body literally left when I gasped looking at him. He took a step forward and I could feel my wolf telling me to shift but I was frozen in place. My heart decided to beat with every step he took not a second sooner or later. I felt the rain falling hard but for once in my life I didn't care letting myself get drenched. As he neared me he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer towards him not even giving the rain enough room to come between us. My wolf was telling me something no screaming it but I couldn't quite understand it.

"MINE!" He growled. My eyes were locked in his and for the life of me I didn't want to look away. I could live my entire life looking into these eyes I thought.

Reality kicked in and I started shaking my head moving my gaze away from his. I just met this guy. He's an absolute stranger you do not get cozy with strangers that's the first thing they teach you at school. I tried to pry away his hand but he growled louder holding me tighter.

"Umm I don't know if this is some 'werewolf custom' but back where I live you could get arrested for this" I said pointing to his hand on my waist.

"This is where you live now" he said rain running down his face making him even more hotter "you're a part of my now"

"Alpha! You're the Alpha" I said shocked. The Alpha, Alpha Derek.

"You can call me Derek" he said with a smirk

"Thanks Alpha I mean Derek. Umm do you mind letting me go the rain and I don't really get along" I hoped that would get him to let me go and it did only for him to grab my hand and drag me towards the patio where Mason and John were standing. Mason and John seemed to share the same shocked expression as me, I mouthed a WTF to Mason he just shook his head in disbelief.

John stood with his mouth open looking at me. Derek growled at him John backed away lowering his head. Derek took off his jacket and put it over me that's when I realized my white dress was totally transparent from getting wet thankfully I had a bra on.

"So can I go now?" I asked looking at Mason.

"NO! YOU'RE MINE. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE" Derek yelled I backed away slightly in fright.

"I'm yours?!" I said confused "I'm not some object you own. Psycho much"

"Perrie you're mates" explained Mason

"Mates?! Like you and Dakota?" I asked Mason nodded "No way! NO FREAKING WAY!" I scream. I can't handle any more drama what is this a daytime soap opera.

"You didn't feel the bond?" asked Derek pulling me by my arm so I was facing him. "You didn't feel it that we are mates?" He asked again there was fear in his eyes and hard as I tried to lie and tell him I didn't feel anything I couldn't bring myself to say it getting lost in his eyes again.

"Mate" unknowingly the words left my mouth. Derek's mouth curved into a smile.

"My mate" he said running his fingers on the side of my face.

"OK that's enough" I said moving away "I need to go home now"

"This is your home you belong with me" Derek said pointing to his house.

"I'm sorry I just met you I'm not moving in with you" I said shaking my head

"Guys just hold up for a minute" Mason intervened "Perrie go home well figure this out in a while".

I didn't wait for Derek to stop me and ran towards Mason's as if my life depended on it. I leaned against the front door after closing it holding my heart not believing what just happened. I had let go of the thought of having someone to love a long time ago now my mind wasn't accepting the fact that I had found someone. It wasn't trusting these feelings I was having.

Inside Dakota or Selena weren't anywhere downstairs probably it was Selena's nap time I thought.

"I need to get out of here" I said out loud to myself.

Looking around I saw Mason's car keys getting my purse from my room I snatched them up. I remembered Mason telling me to leave a note so just to keep him happy I write a note and stick it on the fridge. I managed to turn on the car without anyone stopping me and started driving away from all the madness that was the Red Moon Pack.