29

The gathering was on full swing when Derek and I arrived Asher and Isla had even arrived before us.

"Late to your own party" Asher said to Derek with a wink. "Got distracted on the way I see"

"Perrie I love that dress" Isla said looking at my outfit which was a black sailor dress with a bow just below the collar.

"Thanks" I said "I bought on a shopping spree with Derek he hasn't taken me shopping ever since"

"If I remember correctly you went to seven stores just to annoy me" Derek said.

"Well you insisted on buying everything for me even when I told you not to so I had to teach you a lesson" I reminded him

"These women and their lessons Isla once left home without telling me to the park causing me to lock down the entire pack just because of a small tiff" said Asher.

"A small tiff" exclaimed Isla "he called me overdramatic"

"Okay that's bad" I said.

"Remind me never to say that to you then" Derek told me.

"Yeah I really screwed up there" admitted Asher.

"Well you're my screw up" Isla said leaning into her mate they kissed for about a second before a kid interrupted them.

"Mommy" he said wrapping his arms around Isla's legs

"This must be TJ" I said kneeling next to him "Hi little fella" I extended my hand he took it and held it giving it a small shake. Aw he was so cute.

"Pretty" TJ said pointing at me.

"That she sure is" his mom told him.

"I don't need another person from your family to worry about buddy" Derek said.

"Pear Bear!" I heard Dylan yell.

"Speaking of the devil" Derek muttered under his breath.

"Where have you been?" I folded my arms and narrowed my eyes at Dylan.

"Sorry TJ over here kept me busy. Didn't you buddy" he said the little boy squealed and clapped at his uncle.

"Pear bear?" Asher asked with an amused expression.

"It's our thing" Dylan said pointing between him and I.

"Dylan had it set in his mind to give me a nickname since I didn't like him calling me sweetheart" I explained.

"The hell he'll call you that" Derek growled.

"Chill Bro. Perrie and I are totally platonic" Dylan said.

"Well I'm pleased you brought Perrie here to Derek. God knows he's been sulking for his mate to come along since forever" laughed Isla.

"I'm just an unsung hero" Dylan said with a dramatic sigh.

"Again where have you been unsung hero?" I asked

"Peter and I are good again" Dylan said excitedly

"Really! Where is he?" I asked

"Over there with what's her face" he said in disgust.

"I'm going to meet Peter's mate" I told Derek he didn't seem happy about it but nodded nonetheless. Giving him a small peck on the cheek I left with Dylan.

"Hey you two" I said to the snuggling couple.

"Hey Perrie" Peter said looking the happiest I've ever seen.