33

"Derek hurry up" I said pulling his hand so we could go downstairs "Dylan is leaving"

"I don't like this" he said bluntly "I don't like you getting all excited over  Dylan"

"Derek not now or he's going to leave" I said pulling him downstairs.

"Pear Bear!" Dylan shouted with extended arms "I thought I had to leave without saying goodbye"

"And miss seeing off my best friend. Never" I said going in for a hug "Be the best Alpha Bridgestone has ever seen"

"Won't be that hard since the last one was a total tyrant" Dylan said with a laugh.

"Yeah there so happy Lionel is dead they think Dylan is some sort of messiah" laughed Peter.

"Congratulations Peter. Perrie told me you've been instated as Dylan's Beta" said Derek coming besides me.

"Thank you alpha" said Peter "we'll be taking Chloé with us so if you could sign her release papers real quick"

"Yay. How can we leave without her?" said Dylan dryly and I swear I heard him growl slightly.

"There" said Derek signing the papers and handing them to Peter.

"OK so we'll be on our way " waved Dylan.

"I'm going to miss you guys" I said giving them a final hug.

"OK bye better leave early before you get stuck in traffic" said Derek basically pushing them into the car.

"All the guests have left. Just you and me baby" said Derek wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Where's Mason?" I asked

"He's with Spencer learning how to prevent rogues from using scent masking techniques on us again" said Dylan

"How did they do that by the way?" I asked.

"A mixture of wolfsbane, silver and mercury" said Dylan

"Huh? Atleast Teen Wolf got something right" I said going into the house.

"Don't tell me you watch that stupid show" Derek said following me inside.

"Actually I had a major crush on Tyler Posey once" I admitted with a grin.

"You are to never ever watch that show ever again" he ordered I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Really?" I challenged.

"Did I ever tell you angry Perrie is a major turn on?" He said moving closer to me.

"I can't say I recall you telling me" I said playfully backing away from him.

"Yes she just makes me want to grab her and bang her senseless" he said moving forward and made a dash for it. I went out into the garden shifting as I reached the woods ripping my clothes into shreds in the process. Derek follows me but slowed down letting me get deeper into the forest before tackling me. I fell to the ground with him over me. I shift back into my human form completely naked underneath him. Derek shifts back boxing me in with his arms so I don't make another attempt to run.

"Got you now Luna" he grinned.

"What if this was my plan all along?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He growled in lust leaning down placing kisses on my neck.

"Can I ask you a question" I said pushing him away.

"What! Now?" he looked at me confused I nodded he rolled his eyes "Go ahead"

"How did you know I'd fall for you?" I asked "I mean the whole getting me to love you within two weeks how did you know?"

"I didn't" he replied with a shrug. "I just hoped you would and tried my best to win you over that's all".

"What made you fall for me?" He asked me

"I guess I was attracted to you when I first landed eyes on you and kept holding myself back till I physically couldn't anymore" I admitted.

"I'm that irresistible huh" he said smugly.

"NO!" I lied "You're just really really hard to ignore that's all"

"Yeah whatever you say" he said rolling his eyes.

"Will you shut up and kiss me" I playfully commanded.

"Yes ma'am" Derek said leaning down closing the distance between us.

Sometimes I think back to how I used to be. The old guarded Perrie who was too afraid to let anyone in. Well I'm glad I lost to Derek and accepted him because I don't want to even remember my old life without him.

In the battle between my mind and my mate, my mate won me over with nothing but love as his weapon.

***************************

The end. Hope you liked it.