22

"You sure you don't need my help" I offered Derek who insisted on making us breakfast this morning.

"Nope I've got everything under" he said dropping an egg on the floor "control".

"Continue with the cooking you'll burn the eggs I'll clean that up" I said getting up from the table.

"Okay I'm almost done though" he said flipping the scrambled eggs into a plate and checking the bacon.

After cleaning up the egg, I went to the fridge and poured us both some orange juice and placed the plates on the table.

"Breakfast is served" Derek announced as he placed the eggs and bacon on the table.

"Thank you chef" I said puckering my lips to place a kiss on his but he moved away leaving me hanging.

"Don't think that's a good idea after last night" he said backing away slightly. I grabbed him by the collar and placed a rough kiss on his lips.

"There now we're even can we please let go of all this nonsense now" I said letting him go.

"I have to admit I kind of liked that" he growled lowly nuzzling my neck. "I'm doing it again" he realized and backed away again even more frightened than before. I gave up and sat down to breakfast Derek did the same but made a point of sitting far away from me.

"Derek come on" I said frustrated by his antics "will you stop"

"We got lucky my wolf didn't do anything else last night Perrie. I'm not taking any chances with you" he said shaking his head. This man is unbelievable. The table was small enough that my leg could reach his so I played footsie to annoy him.

"Perrie stop" he said while my foot moved further up his leg. "Woman what are you doing to me"

"Sit next to me" I pouted with a frustrated sigh Derek got up with his plate and sat next to me.

"Happy" he said munching angrily on some bacon.

"Very" I said placing a small peck on his cheeks.

The doorbell rang at that instant we already knew it was Mason, Dakota and Selena because werewolf senses. Duh.

"I'll get it" said Derek getting up "Hey guys come on in join us for breakfast"

"No we just had breakfast. Where's Perrie?" Asked Dakota

"Right here" I called from the kitchen.

As they entered the kitchen both of them gasped in unison even Selena mimicked their gasps. Awww.

"You have a..." started Mason. I looked over at Derek he seemed nervous.

"Mark. You didn't have it yesterday" said Dakota pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah well you have one too. Sit and stop making such a big deal out of it" I said to both of them. They sat down but their mouths were still hanging open. Selena jumped out of Mason's arm and came over to sit on my lap.

"Boo boo" she said pointing to the mark. I tried to shut her up by giving her a small piece of bacon.

Sit down and finish your breakfast I mindlinked to Derek. He complied and sat down quietly.

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"More importantly what did you guys do yesterday?" Dakota asked in disbelief

"We went to the fair. Oh and we won a whole bunch of toys for Selena" I said casually

"There in the car I'll get them after breakfast" said Derek

"You better keep your promise" said Mason looking at Derek

"Promise?" I asked looking confused

"Mason made me promise I wouldn't make out with you in front of him even though he didn't have the common courtesy to do the same" explained Derek

"She's my sister!" Mason exclaimed

"Bro I had to soundproof your house because of how loud you two were" said Derek

"OK shut up all of you" I shouted "I'm marked get over it so we can finish our breakfast in peace"

"Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Derek asked after we finished breakfast

"Sure" I said getting up

"Don't forget we can still hear while you 'talk'" laughed Dakota

"What is it?" I asked Derek once we by his car

"Well I needed to ask you since I've already marked you I think it's time for you to be introduced to the pack" said Derek

"Why most of the pack knows who I am anyway" I said

"Well you still need to introduced as the Luna of the pack" he said

"Okay" I nodded

"You OK with taking the title Luna" he asked to which I rolled my eyes.

"Well technically I'm already the Alpha's mate or so I've been told" I said

"You're mine alright. So I'll schedule the ceremony for the next new moon which is a week from now alright" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Sounds good to me" I said pulling his collar and crashing my lips with his.

"You have no idea what you do to me" he said in a husky voice after the kiss.

"You're just pathetic" I said playfully pushing him away

"Pathetically falling for you" he replied with a grin

"I'll see you later then" I said brushing my fingers against his.

"I'll try more sooner than later" he said placing a peck on my forehead.

"Mason get your butt out here we have to get to work" Derek yelled

"You were the one having 'discussions' with your mate" Mason said coming outside.

"Bye guys" I said going back inside as they both went in Derek's car.

Taking a deep breath I went inside Dakota would want to know what happened last night that changed my feelings. Oh well I might as well ask her about this Luna introduction thing. What I needed to wear and stuff. I had this sudden feeling of nervousness would I make a good Luna?