32

Just kidding. Tee hee. Who do you think I am George. R. Martin? This is wattpad people where the grammar and spelling might be off but a happy ending is mandatory. So I'll be damned if my Derek and Perrie don't have there's. Enjoy. :).

*********************

Lionel took two steps before collapsing on the ground shifting back into his human form. Derek got up with one swift move the rain pouring over him wetting his fur entirely. The whole pack started cheering seeing their Alpha safe encircling him as he shifted back. I collapsed into Mason's arm in relief the tears breaking freely. He's OK I kept telling myself thanking god he's safe. Mason rested his head on me probably also shook by the whole experience. I tried to go to Derek but Mason still held me in place.

"Not now Perrie" he said shaking his head "that's Lionel's son Richard let them talk to him then you may go"

Richard knelt next to his father's body motioning his pack members to pick up the body they put a sheet over Lionel and took him away.

"I hope you can learn a lesson from this Richard" Asher said "No good can come from taking evil ways"

"I'm willing to let you go with your pack unharmed if you leave without resistance immediately" Derek told him. Someone had given Derek a pair of shorts to wear I noticed as he was no longer naked.

"I lost my father today" Richard sneered "seems only fair you also loose a loved a one too. I CHALLENGE YOU DYLAN BLACK TO BATTLE" he screamed pointing at Dylan who was behind Asher.

"What is happening?" I asked more myself in disbelief

"Richard picked Dylan because he probably thinks he's an easy target for revenge" Mason explained there seemed to be worry in his voice. First Derek now Dylan hopefully Asher will put a stop to this I thought.

"Make us proud" Asher patted his brother's back. WHAT!.

"You know you only proved one thing today by challenging me that a weasel of a man can only have a weasel for a son" Dylan taunted coming up to his opponent.

Richard growled at his comment they started circling each other before Richard shifted to attack Dylan. Dylan shifted in an instant grabbing Richard they rolled around in wolf form clawing and biting each other. Their battle was much more bloody and gruesome than Derek and Lionel's they clawed and bit at every chance they had. Richard threw Dylan to side and tried to jump on him but Dylan clawed at his stomach before he could in turn Richard bit his ear off. I looked  away not being able to see the blood flow from his ear. Dylan managed to make Richard fall to the ground  grabbing his neck with one swift bite he severed Richard's head decapitating him then and there. I turned around and buried my head into my brother's chest not able to watch anymore.

"Perrie they took away the body" Mason said tapping my back after a few seconds. I saw someone attending to a very wounded Dylan he was hurt but he seemed like he was OK. Asher proudly going up to his brother gave him a hug. His father Tyler did the same patting his son on the back he brought him to the middle of the clearing.

"I PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW ALPHA OF THE BRIDGESTONE PACK. ALPHA DYLAN BLACK" Tyler proudly announced.

"Can I go now?" I asked Mason as he let me go with a nod. I smiled giving him a hug before moving on to find Derek. I saw him surrounded by his men who were congratulating him stomping towards him a stopped a few inches away from him.

"Perrie what are you doing here?" He asked looking around confused. I went up to him and slapped his chest as hard as I could.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME" I  screamed through tears "HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU THEN PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT" I said with the tears still running down my cheeks "Do you have any idea what I went through seeing you on the ground like that?" I started slapping his chest again while he gave me an amused look. Holding both of my hands in his he pulled me into his chest wrapping his hands around my waist.

"I love you" he whispered into my neck.

"I hate you" I said through the tears "I hate you so much" leaning my head on his chest.

"EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU YOU'RE NEW LUNA, PERRIE SOPHIA ADAMS" He announced and all of the pack cheered. Wiping away my tears he leaned down to kiss me I held his face pushing him closer towards me before resting my hands behind his head.

"Ehem" we heard someone cough behind us "Sorry to break you two up but Alpha we've caught all of the rogues as you ordered" said John

"Are they here?" Derek asked his face turning stern.

"Yes" nodded John.

"Bring them to me" ordered Derek. Pulling me behind him Derek held my hand as the rogues came up to him.

"Who is the leader of your group?" Derek asked them

"I am Alpha" one of them came forward.

"What's your name?" Asked Derek

"Spencer, please Alpha hear us out before you decide to kill us" pleaded Spencer.

"Speak" Derek ordered.

"We only joined forces with Lionel because we were in dire need of shelter. We have woman and children back at his pack my own mate is expecting please even if you have to punish us let our women and children stay at Bridgestone" said Spencer.

"Why should I listen to you when you didn't even blink before attacking my pack?" seethed Derek in anger.

"I assure you Alpha none of us have a death wish and why would we go against our ideals and agree to be ordered around by Lionel" reasoned Spencer "I'm willing to also show you how we managed to infiltrate your land and the midnight moon without getting detected and also show you ways of preventing rogues from using it against you in the future"

"Why would we trust you when it is in your nature to deceive?" Asher asked coming up next to us.

"Alpha you once killed our kind without hearing us out. Maybe if you would have heard what they wanted to tell you today might have been avoided" said Spencer.

"I'll give you a chance you're woman and children in Bridgestone will remain unharmed either way but you all are on thin ice. Once you've showed us how you managed to infiltrate our lands then and only then will I decide what to do with you all" said Derek "Mason keep Spencer under watch and the rest take them to the pack prison"

"Will Alpha Dylan give us his word that our women and children will remain unharmed?" Asked Spencer

"Your families are safe with me. In fact I'm willing to pledge them in immediately when I get there. You all on the other hand are Derek's problem not mine" Dylan shrugged. He'll never change I thought shaking my head.

"Thank you Alpha that's all I needed to hear" said Spencer before leaving with Mason

"You accepted to pledge them in without even meeting them first Dylan. Do you know how risky of a decision that is?" asked Asher in disbelief.

"I took a chance with a rogue once before didn't turn out that bad did it" Dylan said giving me a wink.

"He's right even if the rogue was lying you'd be able to detect it easily" I added "plus I sensed urgent need in his voice. We can't just ignore that"

"Whatever you're your own problem now just don't expect me to be accepting any rogues" said Asher angrily to Dylan.

"Alright but I'm going to have to ask you to hand over Peter and Talon to me. I want to take them with me to Bridgestone" said Dylan

"Fine they're all yours" Asher said with a wave before leaving. I went up to Dylan excitedly holding his hand.

"Congratulations Alpha Dylan" I squealed.

"Thank you Luna Perrie" He said with a bow I moved in for a hug but Derek grabbed me from begind and carried me away.

"Over my dead body" he said taking me away.

"Hey stranger" I said bumping my head with Derek's.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you tonight" he whispered in my ear.

"Why wait till tonight?" I whispered back.

"Great idea Luna" he said taking my hand and walking me home.