17

I meant to do this three chapters ago but kept forgetting well better late than never. Shout out to -ashash- for being a great supporter and being completely in love with this story. Btw major Derek and Perrie moment coming up!!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER. Till then don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

***********************

"Breathe in through your nostrils.." says my meditation teacher, Shanti or so she calls herself looks more like a Sherry to me "hold for five seconds" she has her eyes closed and is gesturing with her hand how the air should flow. Seems silly though as most of us have out eyes closed well all except for me.

"And breathe out through your mouth" she says making an upward gesture starting from her stomach towards her mouth.

It's been a week and a half since I've been in this looney bin called the Red Moon Pack. I was supposed to be learning how to fight after I learnt to control my wolf but Derek was totally against it and forced me to take meditation classes instead because it was apparently 'safer'.

Oh if you thought I took it lightly then think again my friend I haven't been talking to him for three days straight now. At first he thought it as a joke and didn't take me seriously but when day two came along he started to get worried trying to start a conversation to no avail. He'd ask me simple things like how was my day or where was the remote but I either got up to leave the room or ignored him altogether. He tried everything from being the nice guy trying to win me over to being the angry guy telling me I needed to grow but I have yet to crack.

"Everyone please stand" says Shanti to which the class of fifteen complies "get into the tree pose".

We all stand on one foot and put our hands together above our heads.

"And stay for ten seconds"

I try to balance my foot on the calf of my other leg but my foot kept slipping against the slippery material the yoga pants were made of. What a rip off these things were made for yoga!

"Goddammit" I say from frustration

"Perrie please refrain from using such language in class we don't want to ruin the good vibes" Shanti tells me.

"The material is slippery I can't keep my leg up" I complain

"Perrie no one is blaming you for failure that is a natural part of learning just keep peace and try your best" Shanti gives me a reassuring smile and I continue to 'try' to do the pose. I can't wait till this stupid class that stupid Derek made me take is over.

Same as the last two days Derek is waiting for me in the parking lot after class.

"How was class?" He asks trying to start a conversation. I just throw my bag to the back and open a bottle of mineral water ignoring him.

"Still not talking real mature Perrie. Real mature" he starts again with the tough guy approach. I roll my eyes if it didn't work the yesterday it's not going work today. Derek doesn't talk for the rest of the ride home seeming like smoke is about to come out of his nostrils. He grips the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turn white. I put on my headphones and turn on the music on my iPhone trying to zone him out.

Once at home he gets out of the car and slams the door so hard it sends vibrations all over the car. Equally pissed I go upstairs with a huff to get showered and change. Who does he think he is, he forced me to take that stupid class. I really wanted to learn how to fight see what my wolf was capable of but no suddenly being the Alpha's mate I needed his permission for every breath I took. Well guess what Perrie Adams has been independent since she was fifteen and that's not going to change anytime soon.