Nine

"Don't do that in the car!!" You screeched, steering wheel swerving as you tried to keep your eyes on the highway, a few cars honked angrily at your erratic driving and you promptly flipped them off.

"You're the one who told me to change!" Zoro snarled back, most of his yukata halfway off and exposing firm, tanned muscles.

"I said you're going to change at the gas station!!"

"If I change now I won't have to use the gas station!" 

He then proceeded to slip off his clothes and you blushed a million times over.

"GAH!!" You pulled the collar of your shirt up and over your nose and mouth, looking like you were trying to avoid smelling something awful; but you were really just trying to hide your red face. "Stop being naked!!"

Zoro proceeded to ignore you, stripping off the outfit without a care. You made sure to keep your eyes on the road, cheeks flaring and fingers practically white from the hard grip on the wheel. The wolf grunted as he threw the green outfit in the backseat, now buck nude and not seeming to care one bit. You weren't sure if you were happy or disgusted his bare ass was touching your car seat but chose not to voice your concern.

You chanced a peek, feeling a bit childish now. You've seen him naked a lot lately, it's not like you were some teen boy discovering porn for the first time. Eyes slowly glancing over, you started at his forearm, watching them bulge slightly at each movement he made. You already had seen his tempting shoulders so you decided to move downward, studying his large hands as they worked on unfolding the dark jeans. They looked like they were fine tuned to handle all sort of tasks; touching, rubbing, gripping, tweaking...your whole body tensed as a heat formed into your stomach. You didn't think you could handle looking at anymore of him, you were only mooning over his hands and already a hot mess. He was so...so...!

A loud car horn interrupted your peeping and you realized you were drifting into the fast lane and promptly swerved over, eyes wide in fright while Zoro looked unperturbed as always despite the near wreck you almost got the both of you in. He worked on slipping on the jeans, not even looking for the boxers you forced him to pick out. To get them all the way on, he lifted his waist into the air, his large naked form rising high as he worked to put the pants on...

And was in full view of the passenger side window as a car full of kids on the way to some sports tournament passed. Each one stared wide eyed as they got a viewful of something they were too young to understand.

You gave them pitying glances as the car sped up and Zoro finally pulled his pants all the way up and buttoned them. He then crossed his arms and sat in silence, staring at the road after unknowingly flashing some poor pedestrians. 

"Well?" You frowned, looking at him.

"What?"

"Are you going to put on a shirt?"

His upper lip curled, top fang noticeable in his mouth. "Why?"