Nineteen

♪ Hello bathtub, my old friend. ♫

"________, come out." Zoro growled on the other side of the door, jiggling the handle to the bathroom while you slumped in the tub.

"No! I can't ever show my face again!"

Zoro scowled, at least it felt like he was scowling at you. "I didn't feel it all the time-"

"But you knew it was happening!! I'm the most obvious pervert in the world!!" You knew you were acting like a child, but damn it, this was probably the most embarrassing thing to ever happen in your life!

"Open the door."

"I don't wanna!" What you really wanted was a nice katana to commit seppuku. It's where you drive a sword through your stomach, something about honorable suicide or whatever, you just wanted it!

You were interrupted from your musings when you heard something crack. Looking up, you saw the handle to the bathroom door being pulled out, the wood splitting and breaking as the metal knob was ripped right out of it's socket. Your eyes widened when Zoro swung open the door and strode in with a glare, looking around until his eye landed on you in the tub.

"You broke my door!"

The wolf didn't answer, just stomped towards you.

"Zoro! I have to pay for that-" He pushed his hands under your arms and lifted you up with ease, your feet barely dangling off the porcelain tub as he glared up at you. You weren't really sure what he was planning to do, but you didn't want to stick around to deal with it. You tried to flail yourself free but he kept you from escaping; clearly stronger, taller, and over all too sexy to let you go. Damn it, he probably felt that perverted thought...

Suddenly you were hit with a wave of arousal.

Yes, a wave of arousal.

At first it was just heat, spreading from your abdomen and crawling up to your chest and down your legs. It felt like fingers brushing down between your thighs and to your calves before sliding back up and outwards until it practically engulfed your whole body. Then it tingled and you had to tense up or else you were sure you would turn into a puddle of goop. Your face turned red with pleasure while your hands quickly latched onto Zoro's forearms, not realizing that he was pulling you close to his chest and clutching you tightly while his face burrowed itself into your hair.

Your toes curled and your hands flew up to wrap around his neck, body rocking gently into him as another wave quickly hit you. This time it'd become clear that this was not your own lust, but Zoro's. It just made the whole thing more perverted and naughty and holy shit this was too much. Good bye, cruel world.

Zoro's hand was now resting on your lower back, rubbing it gently while his other one kept itself wrapped tightly around you. He inhaled your scent, growled, then did it again.