Eleven

Warm. That's how you would describe the feeling in the pit of your stomach as you and Zoro kissed, heat surrounding you both as your lips crushed one another and your hands rubbed each other's forms.

So warm and...and rough.

His mouth was like fire, bruising your lips while his tongue begged for entrance. In the heat of it all, you could feel Zoro's large hands creep under your shirt and up your back, his touch leaving a tingling trail in it's wake. He just raked his palms over you skin while he continued to devour your mouth, refusing to move away from your back and to your chest where you felt needed the most attention. You finally let the male's tongue slither in, dominating your own while also exploring every inch and claiming it as his. You took the time to do some touring of your own, hands moving from his cheeks to his neck then to his shoulders, having wanted to touch these for a long while. Using your fingers, you gently started to knead his skin, earning a deep groan of approval from the wolf.

Your thumb brushed over Zoro's left shoulder and you felt his scar which only gave you a spark of inspiration. You slowly pulled away from his mouth, ignoring his snarl, and moved in as you opened up his shirt. You brushed your lips over the very tip of the healed mark then slowly kissed downward, following the marred trail over his chest, towards his abs, closer and closer, lower and lower.

Zoro groaned while you made your way down until he gripped your shoulders and stopped you. You looked up questioningly and felt a thrill of excitement run through you as noticed Zoro's cheeks were flushed for the first time since you've known him.

It was so damn cute. And it only turned you on more.

Then there were blackbirds in the house. Flying around your head and landing on the floor, pecking and searching for food before taking flight again. Zoro didn't even seem to notice them, but it felt like time had stopped as they flew and strangely grew in number as they chirped and cawed so loud that you were sure they were inside your head and flitting about. It wasn't until you really opened your eyes did they disappear.

You stared lazily at the window across the room, it's bright light having woken you up from an amazing dream. One where you and Zoro were making out heavily and were about to do the deed but were interrupted by some loud ass birds. When in reality, the birds had been real and had penetrated your sexy dream and woken you up.

You slowly turned your head to rest your chin on the thick torso, so not to wake Zoro who was snoring. You weren't sure what was sadder, that the dream hadn't been real or that you both had passed out at some point after that amazing kiss.

Blushing, you resisted the urge to bury your face into the tanned chest.

Oh what the hell?

You did it anyways, holding back a grin as you took in Zoro's unique smell. Oh man, if you could bottle it up into an axe fragrance you'd be one happy duck. Ugh, you had it bad.

Wiggling slightly when you realized something warm was touching your back and turned your head to try and look and realized that Zoro's hand was actually up your shirt and laying on your bare skin.