Fifteen

Your boobs.

They were all it took to make the aggressive, sexy man before you to turn into a sputtering, blushing mess. One moment Zoro was taking charge and really into kissing you, hands traveling over your clothed body while his own would slowly rub and jut against your own; but as soon as he managed to get both hands up your shirt he stopped just below your ladies and stared intently.

At your chest of course, but very intently.

He had paused just about where the wire of your bra was and just stared and stared until he moved his gaze to your face. Though, he couldn't seem to look you in the eyes, his own looking towards the walls or corners in nervousness as if you would bite. You had been very confused at first until he asked the cutest damn thing you'd never thought you'd hear from the wolf.

"C-Can I touch them?"

You stared awkwardly at the male before you burst out laughing, effectively killing the mood and making Zoro look a bit pissy. He scowled and buried his face into your neck, obviously trying to hide his embarrassment while you hugged him.

"My poor fluff-butt," You cooed; earning a growl from the male. "Surely you haven't lived all these years with blue balls?"

Zoro let out a snarl, "Of course not...Damn it, I know what I'm doing."

You lazily started to pet his head and smirked, "I'm sure you do."

Zoro nipped at your neck in retaliation, more playful then sexy, but it made you yelp all the same. You were sure it was another hickey to add to the collection. "C'mon, Mr. Suave, we're not doing this in the bathtub."

"Why not?" Zoro muttered, though he still looked flushed when he noticed your shirt was pretty high up your body. Geeze, the guy can give a kick-ass kiss, but as soon as you showed some skin he was basically a thirteen year old.

You fixed your clothing so the green haired male could look at you without feeling awkward then climbed out of the tub. "It's late and I'm sure you and Mr. Stalker are starving."

Zoro scowled, having forgotten the other man was in the house and moved to follow you out but you stopped him. You did this by pulling the door closed halfway behind you, turning to stare at your boyfriend through the crack and straight in the eye. He looked confused until you pointed below his waist.

"You are not coming out until you either put on clothes or fix...that."

Zoro jeered, not even looking at his arousal. "Clothes are troublesome."

You raised an eyebrow at him and jutted out your hip while your voice dripped with sass, "Oh? I guess I should start walking around naked. I'm sure Mihawk wouldn't mind."

The wolf's eye flashed in possessive anger at the suggestion before he grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you into a rough kiss. Zoro dominated your mouth for just a few seconds that left you wanting more before he finished and moved to nip at your earlobe, deep voice rumbling in your ear.