Announcement

I hope after this book I am now one of your favourite authors;) Jokesss but I really hope some of you would like to read my other books as well. So I'm planning on starting another book but I've already started five and I don't know which to fully concentrate on (I cannot for the life of me write more than one book at a time). This is where you, the readers, come in. I'm going to give you the title and a short summary to five books and you vote which one you'd like to read the most. The one with most votes wins:)

Book 1: Dangerous
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Summary: A new guy in town causes a ripple of rumours and excitement. Boys are intimidated by him and girls are swooning over him.

He looks like the epitome of danger, of a badboy, the type Macey hates the most and she vows to stay the hell away from him. But it seems like he has taken a liking in her and won't leave her be.

Despite her vow, he begins to grow on her but those around her warn that he is no good. Can she really trust him or is he dangerous?

•••

Book 2: Next Door Neighbor (first two chapters already published)
Genre: Teen fiction
Summary: We had been neighbors for years. We never really talked that much or hung out. Neither were we secretly in love or anything like that, although I always had a small crush on him. But he was different from everyone else and I liked that about him.

Then suddenly, he was gone. His whole family had packed up and moved away. At least that's what I assumed. No one knew where he went.

Years went by and I had finally managed to forget that he was ever in my life. That was when he came back. It was so sudden that it hit me hard.

I didn't know why he came back or why he went away, but his return was sure to stirr up trouble.

•••

Book 3: A Love Like Ours
Genre: Teen Fiction
Summary: Love isn't always sweet. In fact, society makes it out to be the best thing in the world and it always, a l w a y s, ends happily. No. Not all love is like that. Especially not ours.

This a story of heartbreak.

This is a story of first love.

This is our story from start to finish.

•••

Book 4: Delinquent
Genre: Teen Fiction
Summary: "I'm sorry Miss Montgomery but we had no other choice but to put you into the 'Delinquent Class." The principal says apologetically.

"But I am a straight A student! You can't put me in with those-those idiots!" I had to keep myself from shouting.

He sighs probably wodering why he ever became a principal, "Well how about I give you a deal, give me six weeks to find you a spot in the upper classes but until then, you put up with those 'idiots'." 

Cassidy Montgomery, head strong and always speaking her mind not to mention overly smart, gets thrown into a class with students with behavioural issues. After moving schools in the middle of the year, there was no space for her in the other classes.

Pot heads, drug mules, people who have anger management and those who just don't give a flying rat's ass about school. How is she going to survive?

•••

Book 5: Delilah
Genre: Teen Fiction (yeah they're all teen fiction apart from the 1st one oops)
Summary: I looked at her while she looked at him. I could see the adoration in her eyes as she watched him and my whole body ached for her to look at me like that. Her eyes never left him as he walked down the hall but once he passed me, she must've noticed my staring and her gaze flicked on me. It took a fraction of a second for her to register that she wasn't looking at him anymore but for that moment she looked at me the same way she looked at him.

I guess I could live with that.

Sorry if they were long but please vote! I'd love to hear which one you'd like to read most :)

~Nina