bonus chapter-royal

Hello guys! I received so many sweet comments from one particular reader and it inspired me to write a 3 part bonus part where the gang goes on a road trip (this was when Tom was still alive so he's back again!). I actually wanted to add this into the actual story but I'm still in the process of editing it so for now, it's a bonus chapter.

A massive thank you to Stormzez for reading this story:) Some of your comments actually made me tear up, you are amazing. This is dedicated to youuu

•••

"I know that there's no dealing  the way I'm feeling. I'm so out of touch with everyone and everything's a blur to me"
~Waterparks

Bonus Chapter-PART 1

"Guys! Guys! I managed to sneak out and buy maccas for lunch!" Lauren said excitedly, jumping up and down on the spot as we all just watched her in amusement. She noticed this and poured. "Can't you at least be a little bit happier for me?"

"Um, no." Hunter said matter-of-factly. "It's not like you're going to share it with us, because you're a pig, so why should I be happy?"

Lauren smacked his arm, "You're just grouchy because you didn't get to sit with Katie in class." She said as she stuck her tongue out.

I looked at him with wide eyes, "Wait what?"

He wouldn't look me in the eyes, "She's just joking around. You have a right to sit wherever and with whoever you want to."

"Ri-i-ight. So you weren't jealous when Christian took your usual spot next to her?" Lauren waggled her eyebrows trying to provoke Hunter.

"Christian's new here and he didn't know that we had an unofficial seating plan." I told them.

"Yeah and he was in our English as well before that so you can't blame the guy for wanting to sit with someone he knows." Tom piped up.

Hunter glared at him, "Someone he knows? He had literally one lesson with her, that's 50 minutes. I've been on a bus next to a stranger for longer than that. Does that mean I know them?" He snapped.

"Tone down that jealousy, boy. No one wants a clingy guy." Lauren chirped as she started shoving handfuls of fries down her mouth.

"No one wants a pig." He shot back. She narrowed her eyes at him as she threw a fry at him.

"Ow, fuck! What the hell Lauren?! The salt went in my eye!" Hunter exclaimed as he put a hand over his right eye.

"That's what you get for being salty." Lauren said with a proud smirk and I couldn't help but snort at that earning me a look from Hunter.

This was usually how our lunchtimes went. Lauren would do something that provoked Hunter (or vice versa), they would argue, we would end up choosing sides and someone ends up throwing something at the other. Yesterday it was pickles. Today it was a fry. Honestly, I didn't know why she kept wasting her food on him.

The fight between Lauren and Hunter was broken by someone's phone ringing.

"Guys shut up for a second, it's my mum." Tom said as he took out his phone and answered. "Hello?"

We indeed shut up as we listened in intently to what they were talking about.

"What? This weekend?"

"Why?"

"Can I bring my friends?"

"Ha-ha, yes I have friends."