14

qotc: what's your favorite season???

aotc: fall definitely because my birthday is in fall and so is halloween and i love fall fashion and i love the smell of fall and the look of fall outside and ooooohhhh i love fall

adrianna was on a run around redcreek park when she spotted molly and taylor and abigail. adrianna didn't want to eavesdrop on molly's friendship talks, but adrianna's nosiness didn't leave her with a choice.

adrianna leaned against a tree and looked at her phone to look inconspicuous. 

"you know we can't hang out with you now that you're, like, gay and all," abigail said harshly.

"yeah, people will think we're gay too and then boys won't want to date us, so," taylor added.

"guys, you're my friends, you should support me on this," molly pleaded.

"being gay isn't going to get you anywhere molly, and we don't need that disease affecting us," abigail snapped. 

"fine," molly huffed. adrianna heard footsteps coming towards the tree she was leaning against. "i know you were listening adrianna."

"do i get points for trying to look like i wasn't listening?" adrianna laughed sheepishly.

"nobody has given me any shit. my  parents are fine, everybody else i've seen today has been fine with it, but those two, oh my god," molly fumed. "i guess being popular helped with the hate, but perfect abbie and tay can't damage their reputation."

"i think you're having a bad day," adrianna examined.

"no, my day is peachy, adrianna," molly narrowed her eyes.

"you're hot when you're angry, but i'm getting ready for basketball season, so i'll see you tonight," adrianna smiled at her, pinching her cheeks.

"i can't tonight," molly said.

"fine, tomorrow. i'll see you tomorrow night," adrianna replied.

"okay, tomorrow," molly said, almost leaning over to peck adrianna on the lips, but then remembered that adrianna wasn't out. molly nodded and left, probably walking to her car. adrianna continued on her run as if nothing had happened. she didn't want to draw suspicion.

--

"have you talked to anybody about your insomnia yet?" luke asked michael after michael walked into luke's house. luke's mom wasn't home that day.

"no," michael said nonchalantly, sitting on luke's couch, "i don't have insomnia."

"michael!" luke scolded.

"listen, it's fine. there are more important things to do than sleep, like learn how to solve a rubics cube," michael reasoned.

"i can't believe you," luke huffed, sitting on the couch next to michael.

"it's cute that you're worried about my health, but i'm fine, i promise you," michael looked into luke's eyes.

"whatever you say," luke muttered, turning on "four weddings".

the two of them stayed quiet. luke was still irritated at michael for not being more concerned about his sleep problems and michael was irritated that luke wouldn't get off his back about it. 

"she's not going to win, nobody who has a short ceremony dress ever wins," michael commented, pointing to the screen.

"well, i want her to win and i think she will," luke retorted.

"stop disagreeing with me because you're mad at me," michael huffed.

"maybe i'm disagreeing with you because i have my own opinions," luke rolled his eyes.