Chapter 4: Dungeon and Silver Girl

"Hello?" I answered my eye of Rukh.
"Lia. How have you been?" Oh, Lisa called.
"Good. How are things at the Kou empire? How are Kouen, Kouha, and the others?" I asked.
"Good. Soooooo.........what do you think of Sinbad?" She asked me.
No.....I am not answering that question.
"......................................................................... How are you Yura and Ruka?" I'm going to try and change the subject.
"Lia.....💢don't avoid the question...." she gave me a close eye smile.
Lisa is one person I try not to get angry.
"H-H-He's ok......I guess...." I said.
I then hear Both Sharrkan and Ruka burst out laughing.
"!!!!!!!! was that Sharrkan right now?!" I panicked.
Oh no!! That means!!!
"P-P-Please tell me Sinbad isn't there!!!" I frantically waved my hands.
"He heard what you said." Spartos said.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!
I passed out from shock.

-1 hour later-

"Lia are you alright?"
I groggily open my eyes. I see it's Elisa and Lunala.
"The last thing.......!!!!! My life is over....." I bury my face in my pillow.
Looks like I was brought to my room.
"What happened?" Flamra asked.
"Lisa Asked what I thought of Sinbad and I said he was okay. I'm pretty sure he heard what I said....." my face still buried in my pillow.
I can hear everyone trying to stifle their laughter.
"Let me sleep!!" I say.
"Alright Alright!! Goodnight!" And they left my room.

-Dream-

We helped Hina and Pipirika defeat the Rampaging Unicorn. His left arm turned a blue with scales of a dragon. But Sinbad ended up stealing the Kill.
I saw Hina looked trouble so I went up to him. I jumped on his back and sat on his shoulder. I surprised him.
"I can tell you're debating if you should go back to your home. Even if you don't become a warrior, within my eyes you are one. You did your best and that's what counts. I know I can never understand your troubles, but I hope one day you will find closure and believe in yourself." I smiled.
His eyes widened.
"For a little girl, you are quite mature." Hina said.
"I'm not a little girl! I'm nine years old!" I pout.
"Haha! Still a little girl." He chuckled.
"Heh! You should see that jackass Sinbad when I ruin his fun." I grin evilly and laugh when his eyes widened hearing me cus.
"You are not suppose to cus at this age!" He scoles me.

After one week of preparing the Rampaging Unicorn we set sail to Hina and Pipirika homeland.
I was looking out into the ocean. I opened my bag and took out some dry meet I had packed away. I took a large bite.
"Aahhh!! Munch!! Sooo goood!!" I munched.
Dry fish with seaweed is the best.
I then felt a angry aura behind me.
"Soooo......you had food all along when we first left and as the days passed by, I was starving and you didn't share?" I slowly turned around and saw a very pissed off Sinbad.
"Eheheheh..........I wanted to teach you a lesson? Haha....." I laughed nervously.
I'm doomed.
"Lia......your in big trouble...." I see Hina and Pipirika backing away.
"I-I-I........FLY!!" I used a flying spell and flew up in the sky.
"Lia get back down here right now!!" Sinbad yells up at me.
"No No No!!!" I shake my head.
"(Giggles) you are quite amusing." All of a suddenly I hear a voice.
"What was that?" I look all around me.
"Lia get down now!!" Sinbad yells.
"(Giggles) Baal's master is quite interesting." The voice again.
"Where are you? I can't see you!" I says.
"Who are you talking to?!" Sinbad yells angrily.
"We'll meet soon Lia. For now just repeat what I say." The voice said.
"alwaqt rsh taeal li!!" I say.
Everyone's eyes widened. A blue fire ball and a red one appears infornt of me.
"Vul!!" The ball of fire turns to a blue fox and same with the red one exception is the fox is red.
"vulpixs!!" I say and fly down back to the boat with them.
"I thought vulpix are fire types! Your an Ice type vulpix!!(turns to the other one) and your a fire type." I say happily.
They both looks at me puzzled then both tackle me and nuzzles my cheek.
"Aw how cute!! You have two new friends Lia!" Pipirika walks over to me.
She pets them.
"Your still in trouble young lady!!" Sinbad walks up to me.
"Grrrrr!!!" both Vulpix all of a suddenly jumps from my arms and growl at Sinbad.
"Well.....they dislike you." Hina said.
"That's it!(points at Ice vulpix) Your name is Snow! (Turns to fire vulpix) and your name is Flare!" I clap my hands happily.
"Vulpix!!" Both Snow and Flare jump and lick my cheeks.
"Ok OK!!" I laugh.
"Lia, what was that voice you were talking about?" Sinbad said.
"I don't know. The voice sounded like a girl. She told me we'll meet soon. She also told me about the spell I said and to repeat after her so I did." I said to him.
"Hmmmm......maybe it was a mermaid?" Pipirika said.
"Mermaids?" I asked.
"Yes. They live in this area and near our home. We are allied to them. They are kind people." Hina explained.
"The last time I checked was 3 months ago!! Yo Pipirika!!" We look out to the water and see a girl with long blonde hair a green mermaid tail, and her hair covering her chest.
She swims up to our boat.
"Reina!!" Pipirika jumped in the water and both hugged each other.
"How are you? It's been so long!" Pipirika said.
"Good. (Looks over at boat and sees Sinbad) who's the cutie?" Reina points at Sinbad.
"Hello. My name is Sinbad. It's a pleasure to meet you." He takes her hand and kisses it.
Reina went 50 shades of red.
"Cute guy. (Turns to me) Ara Ara~ It's been quite some time since I seen a human that came from a different dimension." She said.
"Do not speak any more....." all of a sudden a menacing female voice spoke.
My necklace was glowing. Then out emerged a Woman with a long galaxy hair up to knees and galaxy eyes, light blue skin,A red jewel on her forehead, a simple white gown, pearl earrings and necklace, and silver and gold bracelets.
"It is a taboo to speak of that girl." She spoke menacely.
"I think I'm gonna go now. Bye Pipirika!!" And Reina swam away.
"Who are you?" I asked.
Everyone had the same question.
"I never went in a dungeon. So how do I have you, and why were in my necklace?" I asked again.
Her eyes soften.
"My name is Yunaria. The 73rd Djiin. dijin of creation and faith. The very first Dijin to have ever been born and live. I possesss the powers of all 72 dijins. I was assigned to protect you." She smiles down at me.
"Then are you the voice I heard?" I asked.
"No. That wasn't me. That was someone you will meet in the future." Yunaria said.
"These two are your familiars. (Points to Snow and Flare) you already know what they are, huh?" She said.
"Yup! Pokemon!!" I chirp.
Pipirika came back on the boat. Sinbad wanted to ask something. Hina was stun to silence.
"Umm....excuse me? But how were you able to get into the necklace I gave her?" Sinbad asked.
"Well, well, well, never would of thought that Baal chose you as his master." She said.
"And I never would of thought that you and Ugo finally got together." We heard Baal's voice and Yunaria went red.
"S-S-Shut up Baal!!" She said.
We all sweat drop.
"By the way child, I was in that necklace long before you conquered Baal's dungeon.(turns to me) we'll meet again soon Lia. You are my master. Call me when you need me. Bye!" And Yunaria went back to my necklace.
"................................"
"................................."
"What's a Pokemon?" Sinbad broke the silence.
"Let's go to the Imuchakk Tribe!!!" I pointed to the ocean.
I am not going to give a full explanation what a Pokemon is.