Unidentified Chapter 2:Part 1: Ready and Rupture

She looked out the window as she finished unpacking her clothing. Knowing Sinbad, he's probably looking for her. She takes off her clothing and changes to a pink kimono like Hakuie. She sing and sits down.
Lisa stood at door way and walked to her. She sat next to her.
"Do you wanna talk about?" She asked her gently.
Lia shook her head. Lisa sighs.
"I know it's none of my business but It must of been some pretty bad disagreements." And Lia twitched.

Bingo.....

Lisa made her lay down on her lap and softly ran her fingers through her hair. Lia stayed silent. Her friends warmth reminded her of Rurumu.
"You know.....there will be times when you will have disagreements with someone, and those disagreements may be for the better. Because those disagreements will help you realize things you never notice before. And help you in the future." Lisa said.
Lia nodded lightly.

Grumble.........

And Lia's face turned red. Her stomach growled. Lisa chuckled and both walked to the kitchen. When they got there, they saw Hakuren with Camilla.
"For a prince, I thought you would suck at cooking. You're actually pretty good." Camilla grins.
"Now that's mean. But just because I'm a prince, doesn't mean I'm spoiled." Hakuren pouted but was finishing making rice.
Camilla grins and climbed on a chair, and looked over his shoulder.

Lia smiles but then remembered Falan's discussion with both her and Sinbad.

- 2 Month's Ago -

Lia looked at Sinbad horrified. His eyes were void and blood shot. He had bags under his eyes. She ran to him and hugged him. He held her tightly and began to cry. Both dropped to their knees and she felt him tremble uncontrollably. He wanted the pain to go away, he wanted to forget what he saw. He wanted to forget......
Lia knew something really bad must of happened. She was about to get up to get him some water but he grabbed her wrist tightly. She looked up to him.
"Please....." He said hoarsely,"Please.....take this pain away.......please....I'm begging you, PLEASE!!!" He held her shoulders tightly.
She was getting scared. He was desperate. Lia knew what she needed to do.
"Alright....." She placed her hand on his forehead and castes a spell, knocking him unconscious, and to make sure he doesn't have any nightmares.
He fell to the floor and she used her magic and carried him to their bed. The rukh around her stilled. She djiin equips to Melodia and jumps out the window. She traveled to the island he went to. She landed down and began to explore the place but.....

"I never expected you of all people to be sneaking around here Lia."

She stopped and quickly turned around. She was glad she was still in her djiin equip. It was the Empress of Kou, Gyokuen.
"What did you do to Sinbad........?" Lia growled.
She felt it, he was falling. Gyokuen smiles at her.
"I didn't do anything. It was his own fault. Why don't you go see for yourself?" Gyokuen grins and vanishes.
Lia growled and turned back to normal. She followed the black rukh to an old facility building. She walked through the building, saw the place was filled with test tubes and more experimental supplies. Her face turned to horror when she saw the dried up bodies in the test tubes.
The more she walked, the more horrific it became. She soon came to a cage, where a monster appeared. She screamed and was about to attack when....

"L...Lia.....?"

?"