Chapter 10: Snake god and Djiins

"Huff.....huff.....huff....." she killed a total of 12 huge snake monsters.
"To think that a mermaid beat a snake.....impressive....." a male voice spoke and she turned around and her eyes widened."

- Aqua -

" Who are you.....huff......huff.....Cough!!" Aqua asked the man before her before she coughed out blood.

He had light than skin, he had a small coat that was open and exposed his chest. He wore the bottom half of a kimono that had gold colors and was purple. White hair with two horns and a black snake wrapped around his neck. He also had red markings all over his body.

 He also had red markings all over his body

"You should be more worried about yourself." He began to walk towards her.
She  tried to move but then felt she couldn't move her legs. She couldn't move her body at all.
"This curse......(rips front of shirt)" He growled as he looked down at her.
"Eeek!" She tried to move but nothing.
"Don't bother. I used a paralysis poison when my snakes bit you. You can't move." He said as he placed his hand at the middle of her chest.
"S-S-Stop......" Aqua's voice was filled with terror.
"(Traces skin) I thought so. This is the black widow curse with a combination of the Black mamba and Cobra tribe. With black rukh, which is draining your life away." He glared at where his hand was.
"You been lying to yourself this whole time. You blame yourself for what happened to your sister.(uses finger nail and draws blood) Looks like I have to extract it." He then lifted his hand up and stabbed it through her chest.
"Ulk..........!!!" Blood came out of her mouth as  She looked down to the hand through her chest.
Then looked up at him with tears in her eyes and widened in horror.
"It'll be over soon. You won't have to suffer this curse anymore. Because.....you will awaken that power you so desperately try to hide." He said with a sad smile.

Masrur was walking through a cave. He was looking for Aqua, Morgiana, and his sister. But in the cave he was in , he caught Aqua's sent.
"Blood........?" All of a sudden the overwhelming scent of blood came.
"Aqua!" His eyes widened and her ran towards the direction of it.
Masrur eyes widened in horror at the scene before him. A man with his hand stabbed right through her heart.
Aqua made a side glance, and smiled sadly when she saw him.
"I.........I'm.......sorry......" she gave him the same smile the day of the festival." She said.
The man ripped her heart out, as he watched in horror.
"AQUA!!" He yells and runs to where she was.
Her body fell forward, onto the ground. She was in a pool of her blood. The man barley had a chance to escape Masrur punch. He jumped back, barley. With Aqua's heart in his hand.
"So you're the person she loves." He said to him.
Masrur eyes darkened as he picked her up. The hole in her chest....
"So you finally noticed the black blood? If I didn't rip her heart out, she would have turned to a black djiin. Even with the medicine she has been taking, she would have at least one more month to live." he burned to ashes her heart.
"Listen.......you just made the biggest mistake ever........." a huge murderous aura surrounded Masrur.
"No. I made the right choice. Get up, stupid demon." The man said.
All of a sudden Aqua's eyes shot opened and punched Masrur in the stomach, enough to knock the air out of.
"Ghuak!" The punch sent him crashing into the floor creating a huge crater.
Aqua then jumped and stood behind the man.
"Yuuuuuu!!! I'm finally get to take over for a while!! Man it's been so long since I had a body.(turns to man) but was it really necessary to rip it out, Shiro?" Aqua asked.
"Kuma, How about you keep that Fanalis distracted while I create a new heart for the girl. I already extracted the curse and destroyed it. Plus she will regain every memory she has lost. Keep him distracted." Shiro turned around and began to walk away.
BOOM!!
Both turned around and saw Masrur come out of the rubble.
"Where do you think your going?" He said in a deadly tone.
"Ara Ara~ he really wants to kill you." Kuma grins.
"Just buy me time. Even with that hole in my masters chest, you should be able to move around in her body. Stupid demon." Shiro waved his hand.
"Sure I'll buy yo------!!!!! MASTER?!" Kuma shreeks and Masrur eye narrowed.
"Aquamarine is my master. I'm her household member of hers. Well.....more like her former care taker. I accepted her as my master 8 years ago. But.....In order for her to remember......I need her to awaken that . " and with that Shiro disappears.
"Wait!" Masrur was going to go after him but....
Shing!
He was barley able to dodge Kuma's fan.
"Sorry Mr. Fanalis, but you have to fight me. My name is Kuma, demon of the black flames. I'm only temporary going to borrow your woman's body." Kuma grins.
He was hesitating. This person was Aqua but yet wasn't Aqua.
"Look Fanalis, I'm gonna be clear on this. Your woman is alive. Her soul has not left to the great flow yet. But not that it matters.(Gets in battle stance) time to loose~" Kuma sang.
Both charged at each others in inhuman speed. Both did a kick, which resulted both their legs collide with each other. The shock wave was so strong it created a crater.
"Impressive! So this is the strength of a fanalis. Too bad you and her are equal strength. Mermaid body's are able to produce their own magoi by absorbing the rukh around them. their body also converts their own magoi to a physical shape. Meaning....." Kuma grins.
"I can do this!!" Suddenly hundreds of boulders began to fly towards Masrur.
He punched and kicked them, destroying them to nothing.
"Is that all?" He glares at the demon possessing Aqua.
"I think that's enough. Hey Aqua?" Kuma spoke to no one.
He looked at her confuse.
"Why do you refuse to go back to the rukh? At this rate, you will never be able to leave this earth. But then again, your giving your magoi to that Fanalis. Am I correct?" Kuma smiled looking up.
"Who are you talking to?" He threw punches at Kuma but she kept dodging them.
"OWW!" He mange to hit her on the side and sent her crashing to a wall.
"(Gets out of rubble) I guess I can show you. Sharrara Iziya.( Holy Water of the Gods)" Kuma said.
All of a sudden It began to rain. The water made the rukh visible. A single rukh bird flew towards him. It transform to a human shape. A girl. And He recognize who it was.
"A-Aqua?!" Masrur looked with wide eyes as the girl before him smiled sadly at him and nodded.
She ran towards him and hugged him.
"I-I-I'm sorry........I'm.....Sorry......." Aqua cries on his chest.
".............idiot." He gave her a warm smile and wrapped his arms around her.
At this moment her face was becoming red as a tomato.
"Ahem!" Both looked over to Kuma.
"Sorry to interrupt but, Aqua it's time. You have to break the seal you placed on yourself if  you want to continue to live." Kuma looked at her with a sad expression.
"N-N-No!" Aqua began to tremble.
"You have to awaken your power of the black dragon! Don't you understand?! Not only that, you have to awake your blood of the Fanalis! Why are you so afraid?!" Kuma yells at her as tears began to fall from her eyes.
"No! No! No!" She covered her ears and shook her head.
"You have to so it!!!" Kuma yells.
"No!" Aqua kept refusing.
SLAP!
The place became silent.
"Idiot! You will break the seal and face your darkness! You will awaken!" Shiro all of a sudden appears.
In his hand is a blue glowing heart.
"Do it." Kuma said and Shiro shoved the heart through the hole in her chest.
"NOOOOOOO!!!" Aqua screamed in terror before she faded.
"What did you do?!" Masrur growled.
Aqua's body began to glow. Her eyes turned one red and one pink, the wound on her chest closed, ancient symbols began to appear on her body.