Announcement

Hello everyone. I am here to say that the story will be put on hold for quite awhile. The reason for this is because of college and I won't be able to update as much. Forgive me. Also, I noticed from old and new comments that some of you guys pointed out that Lia is a bit too OP. And yes I understand why some of you guys lost interest in this story. But I'm sure you guys also noticed how much our main character has grown. And some pointed out how I always make Sinbad make mistakes and always the bad guy. How Lia made a big deal over her memories sealed away but if she messes up, she has no problem in erasing his. My writing has grown over the past years and I re-read my own stories to look for mistakes and errors. True, during the first arc, I admit, I made her a too OP and a bit ignorant also. But as the story develops, I hope you see that she herself begins to realise her own mistakes and tries to atone for them. Just like Sinbad is with her. My main reason why I have my characters make so many mistakes and even regrets is so they can realize them and grow. Remember, don't judge a book by it's cover. I do apologize if you have lost interest and find many problems with this story. This was my first fanfic that I began around November of 2016. Hard to believe it's been a year since I published this story. As for my other works, many possibly will be re-written and fixed. Again, I am sorry if you lost interest, but I still hope you enjoy my other works.

- Sakura108645

Everyone who has read the early announcement I put, I am sorry if I offended you guys in any way. I'm not saying that all of you guys are saying my OC's are OP but please understand that I do put a lot a work and research in making these stories. I love you guys all and I love all your works. But please do not spread poison on