Chapter 16: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 1

- Dream: Memory from Long Ago-

Shing!

Clang!

Boom?!?!

"Keep it down will you!!!!" I screamed as I burst open the door and run up the deck.
"Sorry!!" Both Suzuki and Ja'far apologize.
We been in the the ocean for quite some time. We're heading to the Sasan empire and what pissed me off yesterday was that I contacted one of my friends there and apparently they moved away. Their mother got a new home since a new family member was born. So much for my connections. What's more both Ja'far and Suzuki woke me up from my sleep. It's 7 in the fucken morning!!! WHO THE FUCK TRAINS THIS EARLY?!?! And I'm still in my night gown. It goes all the way to my knees and slightly open on the chest area. And my hair is completely loose and goes all the way to my waist.
I'm terrifying when I'm woken up to early in the morning. I walk up to both of them and hit them on their heads.
"If you two wake me up again like to day I will be the one person you never want to be trained with." I growled and both back away from me.
I then felt my sleeve slid off. I really don't care. I walked up to the rail and loom out to the ocean. It always calms me down.

"Morning."
I turn around and see Sinbad. Looks like he's dressed.
"Morning Sin. Yawn......" I say before I Yawn.
I see him with wide eyes and staring where my sleeve slided off exposing my shoulder. Is he blushing?
"Gonna go and get dressed." I said and went down stairs and changed.
About 10 minutes later I came back to the deck with my hair in a pony tail and my bangs to both my left and right side. I'm wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt with black pants, black boots. I have all my metal vessels on, and a dagger, on my waist.
"(Whistles) You look nice in those clothes my queen." Sinbad says with a smirk.
I look at him confuse.
"Queen? Ha! I'm pretty sure I'm the side chick. Besides, I'm not interested. Friends help each other." I say.
Why does it look like a arrow shot through him?

(WOMAN YOU JUST PUT HIM IN THE FRIEND ZONE AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!!)

I see him sulking for some reason and Hinahoho and Ja'far pat his back. Suzuki walks up to me. She recently showed me that she has a snow flake marking on her forehead. I do sense a she has a strange power.
Hinahoho then spots Sasan the land of Purity. And......one of my native language came out of me when I saw it.
"Está ermoso!! Hay mucho plata y diferente materiales!! Espero que vaya ver mas chicos wapos!!!!!(It's beautiful!! There is so much sliver and other materials!! I hope there will be some pretty handsome boys!!)" I said with excitement.
Everyone looks at me in shock. Then it sunk in that I just spoke in Spanish and to them it is and unknown language in this world. Shit.......
I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I slowly turned my head.
"Care to explain what language was that? Is it form Your country? You never told me about it." Sinbad gives me a close eye smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Snow! Flare!" I yell and they both send a attack at him and Frostwing also joins in.
"What the hell Lia!?" He glares at me and I giggle.
We finally go off the boat and I jumped off the rail and landed gracefully on my feet. Plus I think I just gave everyone a heart attack. Everyone else got off.
"Sasan, has the most abundance of top quality mental in the world,but have secluded themselves to the outer wall up until now. However it seems that they've finally complied to the dealing of metal with Reim. If we are the first to bind an all out trading route with them,we'll gain huge profit." Ja'far explains to Suzuki and Hinahoho.
"Actually.....we would be the fourth." I say and I hear Sinbad spit out his drink and the others look at me with wide eyes.
"Explain to us....." Sinbad grabs both of my shoulders and looks at me with dead eyes.
"W-Well, we have first Reim, second would be the Aquarias Kingdom, third would be the Crystalias Kingdom. I helped established trade routes with the other two." I said nervously.
"You got to be kidding me......" Sinbad rested his head on my shoulder.
"Sin, you don't have to worry. Just don't do something stupid." I giggle and he smiles at me.
Vittel, Mahad, and Rurumu stayed behind to take care of the company. I think they will do well. Vittel is the financial adviser and Mahad may not be a talkative person but he's good at taking care of people. I know they'll do well.
"Besides, it's a country we're visiting for the first time. The head himself hat to go right?!" Sinbad grins at us.
"Plus, a new adventure awaits us. I might even find a boyfriend...." I sigh dreamily at the thought.
"No..no...no..(walks up to me) Not gonna happen!" Sinbad glares at me and I hear the others sniker.
"Why not?" I say confuse.
"Because I said so!" He says back.
"Give me on good reason why?" I show one finger at him and narrowed my eyes
"B-Because I said so!" He said.
"Whatever." I roll me eyes and walk past him and up the stairs.
He stares at me with shock eyes. And I can here him mumble.