Unidentified Chapter 3: Strange Meeting

So this chapter will take place in our world. This is where Lia is 18.

"So.....exactly why did you call me here?" Lia said was she looked up at the book store.
Here and her friends were going to be living in Japan for a year. It was part of her college trip.
"Manga of course!" Lisa said.
Lia pinches the bridge of her nose and groans. True the girl loves anime and manga, but she needed a break from it. Reason? Homework and upcoming project presentation. Also a art competition.
"Lisa.....I need to work on my project and my art work....can't this wait till tomorrow?" She said.
"Come on Lia. You been working so hard. You need a break once awhile." Lisa argues back.
Lia sighs. She knows she isn't going to win this argument.
"Alright. You win." She said.
So both girl walk in. Lisa Goes to the manga section. Lia walks around. She is happy to see manga but doesn't want to buy anything.  She sees some art supplies and decided to buy some. Then something catches a eye.

"Pii!"

Lia sees a little white bird and it lands on her shoulder. She smiles.
"Lost little one?" She says as the bird flaps it's wings.
She continues walking and heads to the manga section. She sees the little bird fly and land on a book. She walks closer to it. Luckily, she can read Japanese.

" Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.....special edition volumes 1-5..." She mutters she picks up the book.
She opens it and skims through the pages.
Her eyes land on a boy with Blue hair in a braid.....
"Aladdin....?" Her eyes then widened.
How did she know his name? She then decided to keep looking through the book.
"Ja'far, Masrur.......why do I know their names?" She questioned herself.
She then lands on a page. Her face turned bright red. A man with long hair in a ponytail, that has the look of a playboy, naked and only a leaf covering that part. She quickly closes the book.
"I need holy water to cleanse my eyes... ugh....Sinbad.....why..?" She sulks.
"Pii!"
She sees the little bird making fun of her. Once again she knew what the man's name was without looking at the name. She sighs and puts the book back. But she stops.....she turned back and stared at the book.
.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck it....sigh....why me why....." She sighs and grabs the book.
She went to pay for it, along with her art supply and some sweets she got.
Lisa returns and grins when she sees Lia bought a manga.

The rest of day, the explore. Lia won a lot of Arcade games and had three bags full of things she won. Her final arcade game she was going to play was to win a mystery set of Nenoroids.

"HAHAHAHA!! GOT YOU!!!" She cheers.
"And she does it again.....sigh...." Lisa sighs but smiles.
It's 3 years since Ragnorak's and Diera's death. Lia hasn't been the same since then. She wanted her to act like her old self again that's why she took her out. And she was glad Lia was enjoying her time.
Lia gets the package and grins and does a peace sign at Lisa. Both girls grab their belongs and go back to their apartments.
Yui, Ruka, and Yura couldn't come with them because they have a test in three days and had to study. Also...Lisa hoped this will help Lia with her art project for the contest.

- Time Skip: Back at the Apartment -

"Hmmm....what to draw......what to draw...." Lia said as she laid back on her chair, balancing the pencil on her now.
She hasn't been inspired lately to draw anything. She sighs and places her pencil down. She glances to her bed when her 4 bags of prizes she won plus the new manga she bought was. She gets up and reads picks up the manga and goes back to her desk.
Lia stares at it. The book felt very familiar to her. And she knew all the characters names. Why?
She opens the book and begins reading it.

- 3 hours later -

"NOOOOOOO!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!?!?! CURSE YOU JUDAR!!!" Lia yells in rage as she slammed the book shut.
She just finished reading it. Oh how pissed she was. She really wanted to know what happens next and continue the book. She was hooked.
"Sigh.......I need to sleep...." she gets up and goes take a shower.