4K Special!: The Bet

Thank you everyone so much! I never thought my story would reach this much. Also I want to congratulate mr_kriswuyifan reaching 11K on her Amazing Magi Fanfic. Also I want to say thank you to TooKawaiiTooLive for letting me use your Idea. Everyone go check out her Sinbad one shots. Also, the Idea of the bet goes to her.

So here's a basic summary. Lia and Sinbad will make a bet that If Lia can seduce Sinbad hell do whatever she wants. Buts here's the twist in mine. One it will take place in the time she spent in Sindria and part of it will take place in the past. Enjoy!

Also, I'm debating on adding lemon to this story. Tell me below if you guys want to see a lemon in this story.

It was your normal day in Sindria.

"Lalalaaaaa...lalalaaaaa...."
Was humming a tune while she had her headphones on, listening to music, while helping Ja'far and Sinbad with paper work. Currently, she is with Sinbad in his office, helping him.
For some strange reason, Ja'far had decided to teach her how everything works in the country. From politics, to trade, the laws and so on and so forth. Even dragged her to learn table manners and how to walk and dress properly like a lady. Let's just say it got to the point where even Lorena and Camilla were dragged in. And both girls weren't happy about it.
"I wonder why he wanted to teach me all that?" Lia thought and she hears all of her djiin face palm and the women give her a look of pity.

"How dense are you, my queen?" Reiko sighs as he crosses his arms.
"That I will agree on." Kayuka said as she sat down on a couch.
H

er djiins were able to create a world where they can talk communicate and more.
"Fudge you guys." Lia said as she saw Lightama about to speak.
"He's preparing you to be queen." She said and Lia spit out the water she was drinking.
Sinbad looked up at her, and raised and eyebrow. Lia just waves to show that she is alright and gives him a crooked smile.
"Just because Sinbad and I are dating doesn't mean I will marry him. Besides, I ask myself why he chose me out of all the women out there. I have zero sex appeal." She said.
Yunaria, Musica, and Aria look at the girl in pity.
"That's not true. After all, you made a bet with him one time on that you could seduce him better then he can turn you on." Aria said and at this point Lia shot up and scaring Sinbad.
"NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!" Lia screeched.

Sinbad looked at her shocked and confuse.
"She must be having a conversation with her djiins." Sinbad thought as he saw her turn beat red and bury her fave in her hands.
"Ummmmm....my king....base on what Lightama and Melodia told me....you and the magi made a bet in the past...?" Vepra asked as she saw Yunaria make a sign that say "do not say anymore!"
Sinbad thought for awhile.
"Did I make a bet with her in the past?" He asked himself as he hears Lia curse out her djiins.
She completely forgot that they are in his office.
Sinbad thought long and hard, then his eyes widened, and he smirks.
"Now I remember. Indeed I did make a bet with her in the past. But......" he frowns as the memories.
"It was pure utter torture for me for a week....." He say and he hears Zepra and Valefor sniker while Baal sighs.
Focalor, Vepra, Crocell and FurFur grew curious.

Oh now he remembers it clearly, and how it ended.

- 13 Years ago: Sindria Trading Company -

Lia woke up the morning, laying on her lovers chest. She looks up at Sinbad and smiles warmly. But instantly turns beat red remembering last night's....activities...
"Why......." she groans and slums her head on his chest.
"Hmmm......Good morning, my sweet. Did you enjoy last night?" Sinbad wakes up and smirks at her.
Lia takes a pillow, hugs it, and buried her face in it.
"Why.............why did you  bring that up....my body is sore you know..." Sinbad hears her muffled reply.
She looked adorable. Trying to hid her embarrassment, under the pillow. Oooohh.......how bad he wanted to take her again this morning. Apparently, one round does not satisfy him. He saw Lia look up at him with shy eyes.
"U-Ummmmm..........Do you think, maybe I could of done better....s-s-seducing you...last night?" Lia stuttered.
When it came to these types of subjects....the strong, frighting, girl, becomes a blushing mess.
Sinbad blinks. What did he just hear? Did his sweet, beautiful, kind, innocent, butterfly/goddess, just say what he think she just said? Images of her trying to seduce him.......now that he would like to see. But he knows for a fact, that it would be impossible. She's too kind in his eyes, and just can't imagine her doing such things.
"Your perfectly fine. You don't need to seduce me at all." He smiled at her.
He saw her frown. Uh oh.......
"So you're saying I Have no sex appeal?" Her eyes began to become teary.
"N-N-No, that's not what I ment! I'm just saying, make up, dresses, and all that you don't need to make you beautiful. Just, yourself." He tried to clear it.
"YOUR BASICALLY SAYING THAT I NEED ALL THAT TO LOOK PRETTY!!?? AND YOU KNOW VERY WELL HOW INSECURE I AM WHEN I T COMES TO THINGS LIKE MY LOOKS!!!" Lia yells at him.
Oh boy......
Lia stood up and used her magic and changed to her clothes.
"I bet I can seduce you better than you can turn me on!" She yells at him.
"Can she pull it off? Naaaahh!! She's to innocent." He thought.
"You just thought I can't pull it off!" Lia glares at him.
She then felt a shiver go up her spine. It was that dark and perverted smirk.
"If you can seduce me better than when I turn you on, I'll do what ever you want for a week, and dress like maid.  I'll give you four days." He proposed.
Lia knew she was about to make a deal with the devil.
"But if I win, you will have to do what
I want for a week and dress as a maid." Sinbad smirks at her.
Lia thought. True she wasn't into that kind of stuff, but Misty, Suzuki, and Camilla have seen her sadist side. And that was just one time. And let's say.........they told her to let that side of her out more often.
She then smiles as sweet smile. Sinbad raised an eyebrow. Then a shiver went up his spine as her voice changed to that of a seducer. Sweet...and smooth.....
"Alright then Sinbad......I accept." Lia smiles.
"Deal." And both shake hands.
She quickly pulls him down, and he whispered in his ear seductively...