Chapter 7: Tears of Silence

Suzuki began to whither in pain as black rukh began to enter her, her screams becoming cackled of insanity, her skin becoming black. The curse that was placed in the hearts of the 13 pillars, all but one was broken.
Her eyes turning to slits, body transforming to gears, her smile becoming to a mechanical grin.

Diera and Darklastia watched.

"All will go as the witch queen says....."

And black rukh surrounded her. For she transformed to something of darkness.

"I'm sorry......Lia........"

- Time Skip -

"She didn't!!!" Sinbad yells in rage as he saw the note Lia left him.

Went to Balbadd. I'm still pissed off at you for trying to force me to have sex when we clearly had work to do. I'll be back next month. So don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. I finished all my work and I already informed Ja'far. Also, please keep watch of siblings. And after the summit, you and I are going to have a very long chat regarding my past.

- Lia

He was pissed. First Suzuki, then Darklastia appears, now Lia has run to Balbadd?! Oh great! What was next?! Kou?!
"My king! Something is trying to force me out of Princess Kougyoku!" Vepra yells in panic.

For Sinbad, this was just getting worse and worse. Asked himself what his fiance would say if she saw him right now. He looked out the window and saw Aladdin and Isabel speaking with Yamraiha and Jibril. His eyes narrowed at Jibril. The woman in his eyes wasn't normal. The minute she first saw him, her happy smile she had on her face instantly fell.

"This is all a game of checkers in your eyes.."

Ever since that day, she speaks to everyone and ignores him. She's protective of Lia and yet is a strange one, for she desires knowledge. And lucky for him, he found a book regarding what type of species she is. A God killer.....her people were created to kill Gods, or Old Desus she calls them. he remembers passing by as he was headed towards his office. He heard the word "Kill" and "fun", which immediately got his attention. She was telling telling stories of the war she fought in back in her world. the fun of killing a god, which was funny watching the faces of the two younger magi turn to horrified. Yunan face palming, and saying she needs to learn to control herself.

- Balbadd -

Lia sighs as she and the others got off at the docks of Balbadd. They looked around and saw many things have changed. Alibaba didn't look surprised.
A creepy old man with Kou soldiers arrived.
"Welcome Prince, Princess and Queen. Or should I say ambassadors, to think that you prince, the one Wives's banished and dethroned from this country, would walk it's soil once again, this is is not your nation anymore. Please don't make any unnecessary rukhs. And Queen Lia, you two. From what I h------!!" The old man immediately shut up when he saw the ground beneath Lia's feat crack.
She looked down at him coldly.
"We understand. We will be careful." Krystal said.
The older man told them that they will be staying at a inn till tomorrow. Kouen was currently away.
"I'm going on ahead. You guys continue exploring, I have a friend here I need to speak to." Lia said.
The girls noticed a dark look in Lia's eyes, something is bothering her badly. They watched her leave and the old man about to protest but shuts up. Haley walked up to Krystal.
"Her aura....it's red...." She said and Krystal nodded.

Alibaba asked the old man if he and Krystal can vist some old friends of theirs. The old man it was alright.

The two walked together. Krystal looked the ground. Alibaba noticed and suddenly holds her hand, making her blush.
"Hey, it's alright. Want to talk about it?" Alibaba asked her.
"Alibaba....what do you think about Sinbad and Lia? Well....more precise...of Sinbad." She asked.
He looked at her confused.
"Like my personal opinion?(sees her nod) he's an amazing person. He's active so much. I wish I could be like him. And Lia, she's like a older sister to me. She watches out for us even if she can be pretty reckless sometimes." Alibaba chuckles.
Krystal giggles and she pecks him on the cheek. He turns red.
"What would you do without me?" She giggles.
Alibaba put on a straight face.
"Crash and burn." He said.
Krystal burst out laughing.
"That is so true!" She laughed.
"You were suppose to deny it!" He shreeks.