Chapter 9: Solomon and Rakujima

Whhhaaaaa!!! It's been so long since I flew in the air!
"Isabel, Yura! Free!" I said as I flew next to Titus and Aladdin.
Isabel was twirling next to me along with Yura.
"Lia, you're going to mess up your hair!" Amy said as she flew next to Jibril.
Jibril laughed.
"We are close to the island. I wonder if Yunan will be there. He's so cute!" Jibril giggled.
There others sweat drop. I smile. Her and Yunan gotten close. It's been three months and nothing on Suzuki. Luna informed me what happened, And I pray it isn't her. I turned see Aladdin and Isabel. Aladdin held his father's staff, covered in vines. Yamraiha gave him Mogamett's staff and I used my magic to combine the two. Isabel held Sheba's staff, and I held.....

Zara's and Rakujima's staff. I combined the two. I looked over at Yura who lightly patted her stomach. She knows she's pregnant. And me....only time will tell. We were now close to the island. Aqua, Lorena, Crystal, Lisa, Yui, Ruka, Yura, Luna and I, we all have our metal vessels, hidden. Camilla, Misty and Renacha are in Sindria with Yamraiha. Hakuyuu and Hakuren are present also at the summit with their mask on. Now that it is the time for the summit. Yunaria especially. I have her on my neck.

We were finally at the summit. We landed and stood together. Me and Isabel next to Aladdin. Amy and Yura behind us, and also Titus and Yunan next Jibril. Everyone looked at us shocked. Lunala was there. She sat on a chair, with her daughters behind her, her household, and Lisa, Yui and Ruka.
"I see you all are here. Now....." I said and I nodded to Aladdin.
"Gathered Kings and Queens, there is something we want to tell you all about. Something know one knows....About the other world called "Alma Toran"." Aladdin said.
"By the way, where is the Kou Empire's magi?" Yunan asked.
I side a quick looked at Lisa. And she nodded. The plan we have is finally taking action...

"The high priest has immersed himself in magical training. We will be the ones representing the Kou Empire today." Koumei said as he stopped fanning himself.
Me and the girls know very well what he's doing right now. Yunan shook his head.
"Tsk, it took a long time to organize this summit. I wanted all the Magi of this world to listen. Well, Minus Lia, Yura, and Isabel. They aren't from this world originally. They known the story of Alma Toran long before Aladdin. No offense." Yunan said.
Everyone turned to look at us. I just rolled me eyes.
"Changing the subject, let us begin. Alma Toran, is a place where the djiins, Al-Tharmen and where Aladdin was born from and where my, Isabel, and Lunala's ancestors come from." I said.
"Al-Tharmen also?!" Sinbad gasped.
"My ancestors?!" Lunala screeched.
Her daughters looked at their mother worried.
"Well you see......." Isabel began, "you...Umm.......are the great granddaughter of....Ugo and Yunaria....same with...your sons and daughters....." Isabel closed her eyes.
Lunala and Her family looked at them shocked.
Much more less everyone in the room.

Thump!!!

"Mom!" The girls and her sons caught their mother who had her soul flying out of her mouth.
"Whoa, so it's your birthplace, Aladdin! What's it like? Is it far away, like on the dark continent?" Alibaba asked.
"No, it's a different time and space. It's a different world." Aladdin said.
Everyone was confused.
"Do you mean a different star? After all, this world is a planet." Sinbad said.
"Sinbad, I thought I explained this to you!" I said.
"You and Lisa aren't very good when it comes to explanations." Kouen said which earned him a glare from me and Lisa.
"You both are knowledgeable, but that isn't right either." Amy said as she summons a holographic image of a galaxy.
Everyone was amazed by it. Some even touching a few of the images.
"Other stars are far away in the same space, but Alma Toran is different, " Amy said and the images change to mirrors, Yura began to speak, "Imagine these mirrors
If a world existed inside of it, we can never reach it. The two worlds would come and go without ever crossing each other. And such worlds exist in great numbers!!" Yura finished explaining.