Ugh, its Lyla and Declan

POP.

Chew.

Chew.

Blow.

POP.

"Would you quit it already?! You've been doing that since you woke up!"

Lucy let go of the make shift rope -bed sheets tied together- that was tied to one of the bars of the 15x15 foot cage and landed swiftly on her feet. She made her way to the part of the cage that was closest to the guard.

"Does it bother you? When I blow bubbles, I mean," Lucy asked, her hands curving around the bars. "Because, you know, if you don't like it, you could always just, drop your keys and gun and leave. Yeah, leaving could help your headache, don't ya think?"

The guard scoffed. "Oh! But of course, if you do that, I won't kill you when I bust outta here," she stuck her pinky out. "Pinky promise."

"No," the guard said firmly. "Besides, even if I did, you really think a 'pinky promise' is gonna make me believe you?"

Lucy let go of the bars and pouted. Suddenly, her face lit up.

"What if I crossed my heart and hoped to die?" She said as she made an 'x' mark on her chest.

"If you think I'd accept that, you're even crazier than I though."

Lucy frowned and made her way to her bed. "Fine! Be that way, Lyla."

And with that, Lucy shut up. The only sign Lyla got that Lucy was still there was the 'popping' of bubblegum bubbles. Which got annoyingly close to get ear.

When Lyla turned around to face the source of her annoyance, she found Lucy against the bars that were closest to her ear, chewing and blowing bubbles.

"Am I annoying you, Lyla?" Lucy said while chewing her gum loudly, a smile plastered on her face.

Lyla grabbed the radio strapped to her shoulder and pressed the button that allowed her to communicate with the guard that controlled the locks.

"Zap her."

With a press of a button from the control room, Lucy's hands that were on the bars started to sting and with a final jolt of electricity, Lucy couldn't take anymore and fell backwards onto the pavement.

Pain shot from her hands, up her arms and through her body. But she couldn't let Lyla see that.

After a few seconds of composing herself, a pearly, white smile made its way on her face and her upper body shot up.

"Oh, Lyla," she said with mock innocence. "When are you gonna learn that doesn't work on me?"

"The marks on your hands beg to differ."

Lucy scowled. "There's a difference between physical pain and mental pain, Lyla." The way Lucy said her name would've made a gang leader flinch.

"Pain is still pain."

Lucy chuckled at this. "Dear God, what's it like in your funny, little brain? It must be so boring."

"Says the psycho."

"Hey!" Lucy pointed a finger at Lyla's back. "I may be crazy but I'm still smart."

"Yet you're not smart enough to know when to stop talking," Lyla grounded out through gritted teeth.

Lucy smirked and made her way over to her. "I do. I just like to annoy," her hand slid through the gap between bars and poked Lylas back. "You."

Lyla immediately turned and pointed her gun at Lucy. "You know the rules, Heartfilia! You don't reach out between bars!"

With a huff, Lucy sat on the floor, crisscross. "You and your rules. No fun at all."

Lyla's gun was still pointed at Lucy's head -which Lucy seemed totally unfazed by- when they heard a voice.

"Leave her alone, Archer," a man with a husky voice and a broad build came in.

"Thank you, Doyle!" Lucy shouted with 'gratitude'.

"Shut it, Heartfilia. I'm not shutting her up for you. It's just that I don't want someone from my squad fraternizing with a police killer," he spat.

"Woah, woah, woah! Declan! That's a thing of the past," Lucy said with her voice sounding as relaxed as ever. It probably shouldn't be since Lyla's gun was still trained on her head.

Declan glared for a few seconds but then began speaking. "Anyways, Heartfilia, you got a visitor."

Lucy's face contorted with shocked.

"Me? A visitor? Are you serious?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"If it was up to me, I'd throw you down a hole and not let you see the light of day ever again, but the chief says that this is of an important nature."

Lucy clapped her hands together. "Ohh! I get to be important! What's it about?"

"I wouldn't know. Chief hasn't told me. But anyways, someone's waiting for you." And with that, Declan snapped his fingers and a two dozen other guards came into the large room. All of their guns pointed at Lucy.

She raised he arms as a sign of defensiveness. "Guys, don't you think this is a bit of overkill for little ol' me?"

"Heartfilia, you killed over ten officers and four M.E's with two revolvers and your hand-to-hand skills in one night. This isn't overkill."

Lucy got to her knees when everyone stories spilling into the cage, guns still trained on her.

"Hey, I'm cooperating! This is me being cool!"

As soon as a guard reached out to cuff her, she grabbed his arm and twisted it in the blink of an eye, using his body as a shield from the bullets that awaited.

Everyone was ready to take her down but didn't want to hurt the guard that she used as a human shield, who was still moaning and groaning in pain.

Lucy's back was vulnerable so Lyla took this as a chance to take her out. She snuck around the cage to where she was behind Lucy, and with a taser in her hand, she stuck her arm into the gap between bars and the taser got Lucy right between the shoulder blades.

Lucy wasn't affected by it much, but it did make her lose her senses long enough for her to loosen her grip on the guard, causing him to get away. Lucy was taken down immediately.

Once the guard had her in handcuffs, they rolled in a big, wooded chair with leather straps. They shoved her into the chair, slammed her arms onto the arm rests and tied her wrists down. Declan crouched down to tie her feet to the leg of the chair but Lucy only ended up kicking him where the sun don't shine.

"You psychotic b!tch!!" Declan managed to get out. His curses were drowned out by the sound of Lucy's laughter. They finally managed to tie her legs down after a few more men got kicked in the crotch.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they rolled Lucy down to the visitor area, where a very important visitor was waiting.