Them's My Peeps

(Pieces will be one person)

Natsu sighed. "Make your case, Heartfilia."

Lucy clapped her hands together. "Do you turds have file on them? I'll assume that you do."

Natsu tapped the buttons on the table and digital files appeared on the glass. Lucy tapped them and one by one, each 'paper' spread itself out until they were in three lines. Lucy tapped on the first one, and it got bigger. Soon, the 'paper' took up the whole table screen.

"Okay, first, is Loke Lion. The gang runs themselves but he's technically the leader of the gang. The reason behind that is because he knows who to do everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything. He can pickpocket, plan a murder, execute the murder and basically anything else there is.

"Next is Aries Ram. What you're using me for, they use her for. She has the innocence look about her so that's one of the things that makes her good at her job. She'll suck you in with her faux kindness then break you in half. She does however have a thing going on with Loke so you can see how that arises some problems once in a while.

"Next is Virgo. We don't know her last name. She said she was an orphan so we don't know. She is the absolute best as torture. She know how to get people to talk. She only does it if they need information, never for the fun of it.

"Aquarius Sea is the interrogator. If people don't give in to her horrible verbal abuse, she decides to move them on to Virgo so she can get the information out them.

"Taurus Bull and Capricorn Shepherd are the muscle. They are basically like hit men. When I tried to join the gang, they trained me, and let me just say, they have a vigorous training regimen. If they ever needed to go on an undercover mission, they used them as the body guards. Mostly because they were so big, people just decide not to mess with them or their charges.

"Now, the twins are a weird story. Gemi and Mini joined the same time I did. They were runaways who started a life of crime and they never really wanted to share their last namely anything about their past, for that matter. They serve as the distraction and they work with illusions. They freak your brain so bad you'll be having nightmares for years. Even through they're 18 and younger than everyone in the gang, those kids sure do know how to blend in.

"Sagittarius Archer and Libra Scale are the brains of the operation. They come up with the schemes and figure out ways to execute them without a hitch.

"Next is Scorpio Sand and Cancer Cutter. They're in charge of supplies. We need weapons, they get them. We need kevlar, they get it. We need fake I.D's, they'll print them. They're the go to guys for materials that'll help with a mission running smoothly.

"The person to call when you need help with tech is Pieces Fisher. You got a bullet ridden laptop with valuable information, he'll retrieve it for you. He's actually the one who taught me my computer skills. He normally stays behind, taking care of things behind a computer screen but they occasionally take him along if they need to hack into something manually instead of being able to do it from afar."

Lucy motioned to the files spread out. "If you want people to teach them how to be criminals, they're you guys." She made a strangled noise and she had a look on her face that conveyed pride. "Them's my peeps."

Natsu sighed. That could be a good way to get criminal training. What better way to make it believable if they actually know how to be criminals? And what better way to teach them if not by actually criminals themselves?

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Natsu came to a conclusion. "Fine. Just tell us where to find them and well get them to cooperate."

"Yes!" Lucy fist-pumped the air. "This is gonna be so much fun. It's gonna be so good to see them all again!"

This was going to be more trouble than it's worth.