Test Run

Hey guys!! I'm not dead! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I guess I've just been a little depressed. And when your depressed you don't really feel like doing anything. But this has been a long time coming and I decided to do this for you.

And I had an idea for a new short story. One where Lucy is famous! And Natsu only finds out about this new singer because of Wendy's (his little sisters) new obsession with her music. Please tell me what you think....

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

"So, did I prove myself to you?" Lucy asked as she stared out of the window into the pitch black night.

"Yeah. But pink? You gotta give us more than that," Natsu said with a sigh.

"Dude, you only asked me to scope it out and give you a feel of what I know and can do. I've done that, and now it's up to you to figure it out."

Natsu knew he wasn't going to get anything out of her, so he just settled for the cops to find out the rest. He helped all he could.

"Hey, Lucy, I've been meaning to ask you about your training regimen.You know a lot of hard core stuff, like that bell ringing you put us through, and I'm assuming someone taught it to you," Erza started.

"Yeah! I was wondering about that too! Like, were they as tough on you as you are on us?" Gray asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Nah. They were tougher."

Flashback

"Alright! We get it! Ring the d*mn bell! You people don't have to keep repeating it!"

The men in the black cloaks that covered their bodies simply looked at her. With a thick Russian accent, one of the cloaked men said, "Patience Ms. Heartfilia. Hear our instruction."

With a sigh, Lucy looked towards the other people hoping to join the exclusive Russian gang.

"One final time, we shall say this. Whoever rings the bell first, gets to join Bratva. Others will not."

With a dramatic eye roll from Lucy, they began.

There were ten other people hoping to join the Bratva, including Lucy. Unfortunately for them, the Bratva had 7 men to keep them all from ringing the bell. After a while, realizing that they couldn't do it alone, Lucy went up to help a man, Anatoli, off the floor.

"Look dude, the only way we're gonna ring this bell is if we work together. Tell the others, keep them back and distracted while I sneak off to ring it, and then we tell them that we rung it together, cool?"

"Alright," the pale man said, making his way to the others that had momentarily fallen.

Once Lucy's plan was executed, and when she managed to ring the bell, she rang it over and over again, grinning like a mad woman.

"We did it Anatoli! We got the bell!"

"Congratulations miss Heartfilia," the man in the black cloak spoke. As soon and he said her name, one of the other cloaked men took out a gun from under his clothing and proceded to shoot the rest of them in the head.

"What the hell was that for?!" Lucy asked, outraged.

"We told you people to listen to our instruction. The one who rings the bell lives and joins the Bratva. The ones who don't have to perish, lest we have someone blowing our cover."