Chapter 1

~ P.O.V - Ashley ~

" I hate you never here no more. It's like you forgot about me and your son Mike like ... WTF !! none of this money matter if I barely get to see you or you miss everything that goes on with your own son. I'm just tired of it. You keep saying you gotta work to keep us happy but some days we just want you !! I just want you around more idk !! Mike. Forget it. " I tried to tell him but all he did was talk to his workers in the background like always.

I had to pick up Aj from football practice. He been playing since he was 3. He'll be 7 next week. He the reason I stay with Mike and that he is my high school sweetheart ; I love that man but some days it's like he don't even see us nomore.

" hello , " I said while picking up the phone.

" hey baby sister I miss you and I'm in town we needa get the girls together and go out take a break from our lives. " my sister DeDe started fast into the phone.

" well that's last minute but just get the girls and text me when so I can get a babysitter sis " I replied back.

" great tell my nephew I got him a gift for his birthday while I was in China. I think he going to like it very very much. Ttyl " she said while hanging up the phone.

I got to the ball park to pick up Aj ig they was having late practice so I went to where all the other parents were. Talking and catching up with some of the parents.

Not leaving the park until around 7:48. We decided to just stop and get Burgers. He liked WhataBurger even tho I always said it'll make you fat one day. Aj would just laugh and beg until one of us said yes.

He always had games on Fridays but not this week. I told him he could go spend the night with his best friend since pre-k. He was glad they barely got to see each other since we moved.

Saturday night finally came around. Just being 31 I was glad I still had a nice body but nobody appreciated it.

Putting on my red bottom heels and nice black dancing dress. I poured the girls and I a glass of wine while we get prepared to go out downtown.