Chapter 20

** Ashley P.O.V **

After 10 months of finally getting back happy. She pops in and acts like everything alright. I called my sister Friday morning asking for her. She told me it's my fault she haven't been there and don't push her way.

After finding out my husband had a whole gay family on the other side of world. It killed me. Not bc he had a husband but bc he lied to me for 8 years, threaten to take my only son, & got mad when I was seeing other people not even for a year yet while he been married to his husband for 12 years. It hurt me alot & i felt stupid so i didn't reach out for dee. I just left it alone.

So when I was pulling out from dropping Aj off ; she decided to get hit my car. Asking for just one date and she'll leave me alone. So I said yes also asking who asked her to leave me alone.

** Dee P.O.V **

After talking for a couple hours. She finally said sorry for everything. I just loved her. Even tho she can do no wrong she still say sorry.

I kissed her and she kissed me back. Bitting my lip , while my hands ran over her body. I took off her clothes while she took off mine. I forgot S was dropping me off dinner before leave for work & she blew up my phone. I just turn it off and picked up Ashley than carried her to her bedroom.

Putting her on the bed, I took off her last piece of clothing and started kissing & sucking on her body. Running my tongue on her nips, moving to her stomach , biting her v-line,  & pulling her legs up to pin them down. I started licking her pussy while her hands rubbed through my hair. Sticking my tongue inside her. She let out a louder moan than before and started looking/biting her lips while looking at me..

Her juices coming out like nobody has pleased her body in a very long time. I got up and started chocking her while her tongue was down my throat & 3 fingers was deep inside her pussy. While they play she try to say don't stop but her eyes kept rolling while she lost more and more words , leading to losing her body.

I flipped her around and started teasing her with my strap. She got impassioned and slided it in herself. She tried coming back but couldn't take it. So I pinned her down and started hitting her pussy aggressively & long.. making her legs shack, her body give up 4 times cumming & squirting. She laid there under me. Kissing on me while falling asleep.