Chapter 12

P.O.V - Dee

We had got out the shower and I could tell she was weak by the way she just wanted to lay under me.

Her hair smelled like roses and her body smelled like me. She was knocked out and her phone kept getting blown up and shit was annoying.

I flipped it over and it was her husband. I got salty knowing I shouldn't be so I just turned her phone off and went to sleep.

* Sunday , 2:35 am *

I woke up before her and I never knew what true beauty was until then. She was just gorgeous. I wanted her to myself but I knew he wouldn't let her leave so easy.

I got up and started cooking breaks. It was still morning somewhere I thought while turning on " House Of Cards " , Netflix was like regular TV to me and I loved it's shows.

I went to get her up but she was up. In the bathroom I found her while opening the door softly. Her perfect 5'4 slim thick body was just looking in mirror.

I continued to walk in further until I reached her. Siding right behind her , just looking at her from behind then her face from on the mirror. God truly took his time with you I told her while kissing her top ear then her neck.

She blushed and told me good morning with a little smile. It seemed like she was upset about some. She'll always get that way that's how I notice fast.

I turned her around using her hips ; sitting her on the corner while I pull her legs apart and stand between them.

She looked at me with sad eyes. Telling me she sorry and just stopping mid way through her sentence.

I knew she was leaving me early but I didn't say nothing well I couldn't then she'll know what I did.

I then kissed her lips again and again and again until she was just was just holding my face so I'll stop pulling back.

I than slid my fingers inside her warm wet pussy. She let out a soft gasp inside my mouth.