Chapter 14

* ASHLEY P.O.V *

I didn't know if I should do what Dee said. I'm scared like idk how to lie than to my husband , OMG !!

I didn't even go to sleep after talking to Dee. I just wanted her next to me but I couldn't. It was 6:20 & I had to start coffee , make breakfast, and wake both them up to get ready.

I was so tired after dropping my son off but I didn't get home until 10. I took a shower but all I thought about was Dee hand going down my back than sliding into my pussy while the other pulled my hair and she kissed my necked from the back.

7 minutes later all I heard was my phone ringing. It was Dee I could tell by the ring-tone. She gave herself a different one from everybody else.

I didn't answer it. I was still working on what she said. Than she texted telling me to come outside with my bag packed. I was confused bc it was only 11.

I texted my husband to pick up his son around 4-5 from after school an emergency popped up with my family. All he said was " k ".

* Dee P.O.V *

She came out the house 20 minutes after I said come outside but it was cool because she looked gorgeous ash. I could tell she just took a shower ; her hair was wet. She hopped in the car and gave me a kiss. Her lips tasted like strawberries. We drove off without worrying about nothing else.