Chapter 17

** Dee P.O.V **

Getting a call from Ashley anytime soon was out the question. So I called up some friends and went out to the opening of my bestfriend strip club.

Club Fantasy , it had a line going back for miles. I'm glad we didn't have to wait.

Getting inside we heard Beyonce " dance for you " playing while fine women just dance and danced like it was no tomorrow. We got to v.i.p and 6 women came with bottles.

One girl caught my eye and wasn't letting it go. She was 5'3 , brownskinned, long hair, she looked mixed with Spanish & black , pretty teeth , & a nice body..

It was past closing time and she finally came out...

* conversation Dee & S *

" so are you gonna tell me your real name ?? " I asked her..

" my friends call me S " she replied.

" thats all you giving me is S ? " I questioned her while putting her bags in the car

" thank you but yes that's all you getting " she started " but you can get alot more if you want to follow me home make sure I get there safely. "

" um , sure let's go " I finished while hopping in my car.

Getting to her apartment , she put her bags down and went to the bathroom.

She took off her clothes and turned on the shower.  Coming out telling me to get undressed and come with her. Taking everything off while putting on my strap. Her body looked good wet. Watching every drip of water go from head to toe dropping back into the drain. She kissed me and her lips was soft and tasted like strawberries. Reminding me of ashley. I had to stop and clear my head. So she had me bath her back. I got out and put on some Tommie boxers and sport bra from my bag. After awhile she got out and came on to the bed getting on top. She pinned me down and started kissing, biting,  and sucking on my neck. It felt good , I pulled her on my lap more and I started sucking on her nipples , playing with her clit , sliding two fingers into her wet pussy. She let out a moan and started riding my fingers. She looked at me like she wanted more so i flipped her over and started kissing on her back. Massaging her back,  sliding my strap in. Going deeper & deeper. She tangled our hands together with the sheets. Letting me take back control.

After a couple rounds in many many different positions. My phone started ringing , blowing up. I knew it was Ashley bc of the ring. S got mad and stop letting me hit it from the back. She was weak couldn't take it nomore.

She gradded my phone answering it. Than hanging it up. Yelling asking while somebody named Ashley calling so much but a man was yelling.

I was confused so i kissed her & said I'll see you later. I gotta take care of something.