Chapter 13

* P.O.V - Ashley *

Not seeing or talking to Dee since last week was hard. Mostly because I missed everything about her but I keep having flash backs of her tieing me up and licked chocolate off me. It was just omg. I had to see her again but I couldn't find time since my husband was back from out of town and wanted to spend time with his family for the first time in forever.

Going to pick up my son from school. I had seen Dee walking with flowers and a whole another girl like , WTF !!

I was heated but I shouldn't been but I was like she was just telling me I'm gorgeous and eating my pussy from the back like than she .

I kept going already behind schedule. I wiped my face and covered my neck than went to sign him out from after school.

Getting a text from Dee pissed me off like how you? Than you ? Like bet omg.

* P.O.V - DEE *

I haven't seen Ashley in a week or two since she left me house to go pick up her son. I didn't know if she was mad or nothing just left with no words. I missed her but my sister came from New York and I had to prepare for her to stay awhile.

I finally got the time to text her but she didn't reply. Like she was mad or something so I just went out with my friends for awhile and I seen her out with her family. I wasn't surprised when I seen her go pee and I went after her slowly.

She asked was I enjoying my date with my little girlfriend as she washed her hands.

I looked at her and puzzled everything together. Telling her that's my sister and only person who has someone else is her.

" oh ... " she started but never finished while walking out the bathroom.

She must felt some way cause by the time I got back to the table. 5 minutes later she had got to go plates and went out the door.

My sister asked so many questions through dinner. I probably told her the codes to my account at bank. 

I missed my little sister but she just so nosey and want to know everything.

I missed ashley so I kinda started blowing her up trying to get a text back. I knew she wasn't sleep cause she stay up on Thursdays to catch up on her shows.

* Dee & Ashley texts *

Dee - I miss you and want to meet up soon .

Ashley - can't I'm busy this week 😒 & your sister at your house.

Dee - so we can go somewhere else. I can get us a room tomorrow night tell your husband it's family matter and I'll pick you up around 5 ?

Ashley - no !! I'm not about to come to no motel just to lay up with you.

Dee - it's not gonna be no motel. I'll take care of all the details just handle yo part mama. I miss yo gorgeous ass and you just making up excuses bc you mad. I'll text you when I get outside. Ttyl 😘 see you soon 😏