Chapter 19

** Dee P.O.V **

After not seeing Ashley for a couple months. I decided to let go and start fucking around with S. She was amazing but something was missing.

I went to take my oldest sister twin boys to school so they can go back to school. I ran into her. She looked like so good but she didn't glow like she used to. I went to the classroom and all i thought about was Ashley again. For once I thought I moved on ; the teacher could've said they killed someone and I wouldn't know. I was just ready to get out.

After 2 hours we was out. We decided to go watch the basketball game while there and Ashley was there.

I sat next to her.

* Conversation *

D - hey , funny seeing you here.

A - haha why you here ? Did you stalk me down or something ??

D - oh yeah it took my 10 months , 2 weeks , & 4 days to do it but hey I did it.

A - haha very funny but why are you here.?

D - well my sister & her husband had to work tonight so i went to the teacher meeting for them then we decided to see the game.

A - oh you talking about the twins. They are very smart & well behaved until they get with eachhother. Im glad they back. Aj talks about them all the time. They asked for aj to come over this weekend.

D - well since you free & we have alot of catching up. Would you like to come over to my house ?

A - um I'll think about it. I gotta go now.

* End of conversation *

She was lying. I wanted to see her so when Friday rolled around. I decided to drop of some food at my sister to see her. She didn't get there until 8 and acted like she didn't know me so i catched her.