Chapter 3

~ P.O.V. - Ashley ~

Getting home from girls night all I wanted was a hot bath to clear my mind.

I couldn't stop thinking about see like her smile , her hands running all over my body , her nice soft seductive voice, and .... what was I'm doing. I'm married ! I can't think of nobody else.

I poured a glass of wine and got into the nice warm bubble bath.

I started to dose off ....

( this what she started dreaming about below )

" come here " she said was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I came over like she said

" can I take off your clothes baby girl ? " Dee asked while massaging boobs, running her hands down my stomach to my ass.

She started undressing me slow. Kissing somewhere around the areas she took clothes off.

Pulling me on top of her. She looked into my eyes and told me I was beautiful.

She had me in her lock and for some reason I couldn't break free.

We started making out. Her lips felt so soft against mine then when she was kissing my body it felt idk the rush, the lust,  and desire.

She than put me at the top of the bed ; giving me a pillow and tell me I'm a need this.

Sucking and Biting on my neck leaving a big ass mark. I was turned on more. Feeling my pussy start getting that heart beat while she pushed up on my clit.