Chapter 4

~ P.O.V. - Dee ~

I was scared to text the number when I got home so I waited.

All I could think about was how her body felt on mine. How her breathing changed everytime I touched her body or was even close to.

I wondered what she was hiding from me that had her sister shot me down fast asf.

I just showered and turned on a movie while I fell asleep thinking about it.

* 11:45 , Monday *

I woke up with the meanest head ache so I made some coffee and texted the manager over the business when I wasn't around.

Everything was good and told me I shouldn't go out drinking for 3 nights straight.

I laughed and closed the phone. Picking up my dirty clothes to wash ; a piece of paper dropped out saying Ashley.

That was the girl I met at the club Saturday. The one I wanted to just put her puzzle together.

I called number just in case it was a fake number fr.

" hello " said ashley while picking up the phone.

" um hey this dee " I replied back in surprise.

" oh hey I started to think you lost my number " she stated while laughing a little.

" just been a little busy with my birthday weekend , " I said while  fixing my coffee up.

" oh happy birthday,  I wish I knew I would've told you. " she replied

" thanks , I think a way to make that up is to let me take you out to grab lunch or breakfast. " I asked.

" lol I don't have nothing to do all day my  .... , " she started then stop.

" sure I'll text you my address. " she started over then hanging up with out giving me to ask what.

I got dressed putting on some shorts and plain white v-neck shirt.

I arrived to pick her up and her house didn't really fit her. It was big and she seemed like she was a small condo type of woman.

I knocked on her door and waited with flowers in my hand.

When she opened the door her eyes lighted up idk if it was me or because of the flowers but she was gorgeous when her soft brown face turned red.

" hey I thought I had the wrong house for a second " i laughed while handing her the flowers.

" this a lot just for going out to get breakfast 1 in the afternoon " she replied while telling me to wait here.

" yeah I know I just wanted to bring you something I didn't know what tho and I saw those. " I stated while waiting.

I opened her door while she walked to the car. She was just eye catching I was surprised she wasn't taken already.

While driving to my favorite 24 hour breakfast place seem like she was worried about some I couldn't put my hand on at all.

" you can loosing up. I'm not go kidnap you " I told her while laughing.

" shut up I'm not worried about nothing. " she said while pushing my arm.

" well this the place. I know it was kinda far but trust me it's worth it " I told her while turning off the car.

She was worried about some but swear up and down she wasn't but hey. A little breakfast couldn't hurt nobody.

We came in and got a booth facing each other.

We both ordered pancakes,  eggs , bacon , bread and some grits.

While eating we started talking for awhile then it was like she got quite after I asked why she kept lying about her worrying about some.

Then she said it .

" I'm not worried it's just idk , " she started while putting her left overs in the container.

" okay since we met Saturday night it been like you all I think about. Your laugh , your voice , your touch , the way she keep going even when you been told no. Then since we met all I could dream about was how your touch was making me feel. " she went on and on it was cute.

" you should've got my number then ; told me to come make your dreams into reality. " I said back.

I looked over and she was blushing. I asked could we stop by my house really fast and she said yea sure.