Chapter 11

P.O.V - Ashley

I know this was wrong but it felt so right. The way she kissed me , the way she held me down to talk what she wanted ; she was passionate and aggressive at the same time.

She had my thighs swore asf after going 3 straight hours. She just knew the spots to hit and where to hit them. Even when I started running she'll just pull me back and go faster. Ugh I wanted her to come back to the room but she was taking forever.  So I checked my phone for any messages about anything and I did and just felt bad. My husband called me about 366368 times and blew my messages up with sweet text. Saying how he knew it haven't been around later and he'll fix that when he get back monday. I stopped when I read Monday. I was going to spend the whole week locked up in Dee's house but I guess change of plans. I still was married and he still was the father of my son who I loved dearly.

I guess we was just have Sunday and Monday morning together. I was sad but couldn't be sad. I knew what I was getting in and still needa remember what was important.

I locked my phone as I heard the music turn off completely and the door opened up. It was dee with some to drink. She sipped some so I guess it wasn't for me.

" you want some juice ? It's apple " she said while laughing a little.

She was cute when she laughed like you could see her perfect set of white teeth on her fine tone darkskin body. She was just fine asf and I would let her do anything she wanted to me.

She got back in bed asking did I wanna take a shower with her while. She felt dirty after cleaning up her house. I said sure while she lead me to the master bathroom. I didn't realize it was so bed. She had a two sinks , a big tube, a nice sized shower , a door next to it where the toilet was , and another closet. The second closest just had bathroom things in it.

She turned on the shower making sure it wasn't to hot or cold. Then started taking off her clothes. OMG !! just read all over my head while she stripped. She then pulled me in closing the slide doors to the shower.

She started bathing my like my hands didn't work. So I started bathing her. It didn't last long because she then started to raise me off and just run her hands all over my ass. Slapping and holding my ass with her hands while the water ran over it starts to hurt. I her to stop while I turned around her way.

She was the only young person I knew who had a sitting area in her shower. She had got out and put on the strap again. My body wasn't ready for round 2 but my mind was. She pulled me on top of her sliding it inside of me. It felt good but swore. She started pulling my back and forth while she kissed my lips. Omg her lips was soft and tasty. Tasting just like my pussy. I started forgetting about a lot when she pulled me off and put me against the wall. Spreading my ass checks and pussy lips apart ; sliding the strap back in. Going in and out faster and faster while she get deeper. It was wrong but it was better then my husband's real dick. She started pounding it hard and all I wanted was more but I pulled her back a little. She wasn't having it while she grabbed my hands & arm and put them above my head. She got closer to me and sucked on my neck until I was weak in both places. She than took her left hand and guided it from my boobs to my neck then to my hair. She started pulling it while she pounding my pussy from the back a little longer well until I just gave in.