Chapter 23

* ashley p.o.v *

I felt stupid. I should've just known she wasn't SINGLE single after 10 months. The worse thing was i'm sitting here saying sorry like a dumb ass. I loved Dee but this was my fault. I shouldn't have went further than just conversation with her.

I drove around for a hour or two until I got back home. Mike was there with my sister. My sister knew both sides and hated mike but also say we both in the wrong. Which is understandable, I still was married and stepping out my marriage is unacceptable.

Once I was in the house , Aj & Mike was just on the back porch talking. My sister said he decided to come clean to Aj because at the end of the day it effects everyone.

I got upset then Dee called. I rejected it because I had more matters to deal with. Mike should've talked to me first before telling our son about his other family.

I poured a glass of wine and decided to tell my sister about the Dee situation. She was more concerned about me in handcuffs than the whole girlfriend part. We started laughing about it , until Mike and Aj walked in looking confused... Mike asked Aj to give the grown ups a second before they finish the reset of the conversation...

" you introduced him to Dee ? , " he asked

" kinda not really , I can explain that .. , "

" well I had just started being her friend and nothing had happened much but a kiss , " i couldn't get my thoughts together nor did i know how to explain to my husband that my mistress had just found out about our son but i had to.

" something almost happened but time came to pick up Aj , told her she needed to drop me off to pick up my car to pick up my son , she offered to take me to him since he was already going to be late for football but i declined... she was kinda confused so later i invited her to sit in the car while he was at practice and he had came over to the car asking about dinner and he a sweet boy. he introduced himself and left back to practice. i didn't think about it plus it didn't count " i finished while they looked at me like i was crazy ..

He stated that he'll let it pass but nobody meet nobody until he does which was weird because i still haven't met his husband or 2 other children he had through a sergeant.

He than went to state summer is coming and all 3 kids will be out for summer. My sister and I was worried on where this was going until it got there.. He said Aj is already out for the summer , he could fly back to New York with him and meet the kids then in two week all 4 of them come back , hang out and see where it goes..

I was kinda on the fence because He act like i didn't ask for a divorce nor does he remember his husband. So i brought it up.

He says Jeff knows now that's why he was gone for so long. Jeff would love to meet Aj and you. He would also come in July or August to give us time with the kids..

Mike was making this seems like a fairy tail or something but I guess Aj over heard it all and was excited about New York and having Sibling..

But it was one more thing i had to tell Mike , Aj and Dee before i could decider this.