Chapter 21

* Ashley P.O.V *

Not really seeing my husband after the biggest argument of us being together. I️ finally started cleaning out all his thing . He haven't called or came by to see Aj either so it was like he just gave up and never wanted to come back...

It hurt but at least Dee was here. I was kinda sore after last night but I mean it was wonderful so I decided to just make us breakfast and chill in bed until my mom called for me to pick up AJ.

While cooking breakfast Dee woke up and decided to kiss on me but right in the middle my phone started buzzing back to back to back like it's 10 in the morning who could that be.
*MIKE messages*

WHERE TF ARE YOU ?

We been worried about you and you think it's fine to disappear?

I'm sorry I should've told you

I'm gonna make this up to you 💯..

Ashley please call or text me when you get this. I love you 💕

Don't leave me 💔..

* end of messages *

  Dee seem upset but barely said a thing but that she had to get ready for work. I texted him back and told him that's I'm not coming back to him  and I wanted a divorce but he could stay in Aj life. He just read it and never texted back so I went to check on Dee but she was in the shower already so I just hopped in too.
She got out when I got in so I felt really bad and sad like no matter what that everybody will leave basically.  So I turned off the shower and followed her.

* Dee and Ashely conversation *
A: what is your problem? I'm not with him nomore , I swear I'm not.

D: but you still love him ? You still married to him , you still his. I'm sorry I should've be mad bc I knew what i was getting into but this . This is not what I want nomore. I have to get dressed.

A: I'm not with him , I told him I want a divorce. I'm not his nomore I'm yours. I've been yours for a very long time.

D: you are lying , you didn't love me until after you found out about his " other life " . Stop lying to yourself. I'm not going through these mind games nomore Ashley.

A: DEE WTF NO I SWEAR. I fell inlove with you , all the dates , all the late nights , all the mornings , all the time we spent together was real. You made me forget about all my problems, you made me realize I was worth more then just being a house wife who barley get told that I'm loved or beautiful, who only spend time with herself than anybody else so no I'm not fucking lying. I'll see you later when you done being a fucking jealous asshole.
* end of conversation *

I started putting on my clothes but she stopped me. Saying she sorry and started kissing on me. Saying that she knows i love her and she feel guilty.

I told her it was okay because I know it was a one time thing.

I told her to stop getting so mad and upset and jealous because I love her and only want her.
* Dee P.O.V *

  I mean I love her , I feel bad for not telling her what happened with S wasn't a one time thing but I couldn't. I already felt bad about the husband thing so I just let it be and decided to make it up to her.

So I stopped her from putting on her clothes and picked her up , kissing her soft lips and laying her down. I pulled out the cuffs and locked her. So I turned her around and started kissing gentle on her back , down her spin , and moving my hands up her thighs.

I started getting close to her kitty sliding my two fingers inside. She jumped a little but she knows it's no running. I put two in deep until I couldn't no more & went in and out while my other hand held her waist while leaving hickies on her back. So I pulled out after I started eating her pussy and her juices started dripping down my face onto the covers.. she was trying to run but it's no running.

* phone start ringing *

I got up and wiped my face and licked my fingers & when I looked at the phone it was S.