[three]

They were staring for a whole minute and no one ever talked. There was silence in the both of them, but it was a comfortable silence. The stranger just stared into Jimin's black orbs like he's looking for his soul. The soft bass of the background music were synchronized by the rapid beat of Jimin's heart, he don't know why.

Jimin was about to open his mouth and utter a word, when the bar door suddenly opened harshly making a loud creaking sound, revealing Chanyeol's worried face. Chanyeol looked around to see Jimin, so he ran towards Jimin.

"Jimin? Oh my god. Are you okay? What happened?" Chanyeol said while putting his hands on Jimin's shoulder while his eyes were scanning Jimin's body, looking for some bruises or any wounds but Jimin stopped him.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." Jimin said without looking at his cousin. He did not break his gaze on the stranger's eyes.

Chanyeol looked confused about what's happening so he turned around to see the stranger Jimin was staring. Chanyeol looked back to Jimin with his brows furrowed.

"Who is he? Come on, let's get going." Chanyeol asked suspiciously and without letting Jimin answer, he grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him away from that area.

Jimin hesitated of the idead and don't want to leave yet but Chanyeol's grip was too tight for him to let go so Jimin just let his cousin dragged him away, leaving the stranger from where he was standing.

I didn't even said thanks to him. Jimin thought to himself as he entered Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol hurriedly started his car and drove away from that suffocating and wild place.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry I left you a while ago. i thought you're just behind my back. I shouldn't have let you come here." Chanyeol started talking while his eyes on the road. It's been a while but no one even answered. Chanyeol looked at Jimin and there he saw Jimin staring outside the window with his own world. He sighed, thinking that Jimin was feeling bad.

"Jimin?" Chanyeol called making Jimin turned his head around. "Are you sure you're okay?" Chanyeol asked.

Jimin smiled and nods slowly and turned his eyes back outside the window again. Chanyeol just sighed deeply and just focused on his driving.

When they got into Jimin's house, Chanyeol stopped the car and went outside. Jimin opened the car door and stepped outside the car.

They both started walking to Jimin's house silently. Chanyeol wanted to speak, he wanted to comfront Jimin but he just let his worriness slide since he thought that Jimin don't want to talk about it.

Jimin unlocked his door and opened it and went inside. But Chanyeol stayed outside the house.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry for leaving you alone on the bar earlier." Chanyeol said, still can't move on about what happened.

Jimin looked back at Chanyeol and smiled sincerely.

"I'm okay, Chanyeol. Don't mind it." Jimin said with a sincere smile.

"If that's the case. Then, I should get going, too?" Chanyeol sighed and nods.

"You're not getting inside?" Jimin asked.

"No, I should go now since it's already late. And besides I'm too tired." Chanyeol said to Jimin so Jimin just nods in response.

Chanyeol then locked the door and started to walk back to his car.

Jimin was left alone so he went upstairs to his room to take some quick shower. As soon as Jimin went inside his bathroom, he took off his clothes leaving only his boxers on. Jimin twisted the handle making the lukewarm water from the shower run through his hair down to his face. The water was refreshing. It helped him calm. I wonder how the bathroom became a comfortable place to think. Jimin said to himself.

As the water slides through Jimin's body, the memories on the bar came flashing into Jimin's mind. Jimin can't help but smiled at how the stranger helped him making his way out of embarrassment.

He can't stop thinking about the stranger's beautiful features. His jet black hair, his intense eyes, his perfectly carved nose, and his bow-like lips. It was just too perfect. Jimin shook his head and brushed the thoughts away and turned off the shower.

After a few minutes of hot shower, Jimin puts on his bathrobe and stepped outside his bathroom. He looked himself in the mirror and grabbed his toothbrush. As soon as Jimin finished cleaning his mouth, he walked back into his bedroom and went to his closet to find some comfortable clothes to wear in his sleep.

Jimin grabbed a boxer and a white t-shirt and decided to put it on. Jimin went on his bed and laid down. The soft silky sheets comforts Jimin's body like it's the best thing that happened to him this day. Jimin looked at the study table beside his bed and grabbed the book he hasn't done reading.

Jimin opened the book and flipped the pages to where he stopped reading. Jimin tried to read and understand every word that the book said but his mind was a bit off. It was thinking other things. It was thinking about a certain person.

Jimin grunted and closed his book and threw it back on his study table, but he throws it too much making the book fall on the carpeted floor. Jimin decided to ignore his book on the floor and he hugged his soft pillows and tried to sleep.

Few minutes had passed but Jimin can't sleep. He kept on thinking about the stranger. His messy hair that falls on his angelic face, his hypnotizing gaze, his perfectly carved face. Jimin smiled thinking about the stranger's features and how amazing he memorized it in a short period of time.

Jimin spent his night thinking about the stranger and all he knows is that, he wanted to see him again.
~

me too jimin me too