[eleven]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 2K FOLLOWERS LOVES! HERE’S THE UPDATE FOR TODAY. ENJOY :)

~~~~~
Are you sure you don’t need my help?” Jungkook placed his elbows above the table and rested his face on his palm while staring at Jimin.

It was the nth time that Jungkook asked Jimin when Jimin started cleaning all the mess they made in the kitchen, but Jimin just kept on answering the same question all over again.

“I’m fine, you don't have to do it. You’re my visitor here so I don’t want you to stress out by helping me...” Jimin said as he wiped the kitchen table with damp cloth, sweats are running down his face and Jungkook can’t help but just stare at the older’s beauty. It was indeed breathtaking that he could stare at it forever.

“... And besides, I can handle it.” Jimin stopped rubbing the table and said those words straight to Jungkook’s eyes with a smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and pouted like a kid making Jimin chuckled, and he have to admit, Jungkook was hella cute while doing that. Jimin just shook his head and laughed as he continued cleaning his kitchen.

“But, I was the one who made this mess! Come on, Jimin, let me help you.” Jungkook whined. He was like a twelve year old kid who begged for his mother to buy him some toys.

Can he just help me without asking me? Jimin thought to himself and just chuckled it out. He breathed deeply, “I can handle it.” He said without giving Jungkook a gaze.

“Aish.” Jungkook crossed his arms and glared at Jimin while still pouting.

Jimin stopped from cleaning the table and looked at Jungkook and was taken aback to see the younger’s deadly glare. “What?” He laughed at how Jungkook looked. This was not the Jungkook he met, it was like Jungkook transformed into a puppy. It was too cute.

What happened to the real Jungkook? Jimin thought to himself but just brushed it away.

“I. want. to. help.” Jungkook said, emphasizing every word and still glaring at Jimin.

“You’re still not done with that? I told you I can handle it.” Jimin said, more like teased, and went back to cleaning. This time he was done with the table, all he have to clean was the cabinets, the sink, the kitchen windows, the refrigerator, the containers, and the floor. They didn’t even bothered cleaning themselves up.

Jimin threw the damp cloth inside the sink and decided to look for the mop. But as he stepped on the floor, his peach furry slippers slipped from the eggs whites that fell on the floor.