[nineteen]

“I have a diarrhea.”

Four words sentence. But, after hearing those words, Jimin just stopped from crying and looked at Jungkook with his teary and shocked eyes. It took him a few seconds to absorb what Jungkook just said.

“What?” He suddenly said as he came to realize that Jungkook only have a diarrhea. “What do you mean?” He asked. Jimin was still confused about what happened.

“I said I have a diarrhea. Diarrhea.” Jungkook said, emphasizing every word so that Jimin could finally understand.

Jimin blinked twice. “B- But how?” He asked.

“I drank some spoiled milk when I was at my house. So, yeah.” Jungkook explained plainly and looked away.

Jimin heard his explanation but it just made things worse. He still can’t believe that he was crying over Jungkook’s diarrhea. “But, last time. When we talked. I thought you were mad?” Jimin whispered.

“Why would I be mad at you?” Jungkook turned his gaze to Jimin while asking confusely. He don’t know why Jimin was acting that way.

“Because I rejected you when you confessed?” Jimin awkwardly said.

Jungkook stared at Jimin and after a few seconds, he let out a soft laugh. “Jimin, why would I be mad that you rejected me. In fact, you didn’t said ‘no’. You only said that you are not sure about it. So, basically you did not rejected me.” Jungkook explained.

Jimin looked at him with knitted eyebrows, “But, why did you left after hearing those words?” He asked.

“Well, I realized that I was being in a rush and I felt embarrassed. So, I did that.” Jungkook answered. “I’m sorry that you misunderstand my actions.” He said and weakly smiled to Jimin.

“So, you mean?” Jimin asked. He still don’t get what Jungkook was tryng to say.

“I mean that I wasn’t mad about what you said. And besides, even if you reject my offer I would still court you anyway. I was not asking for your permission to court you. It was a statement. It don’t need an answer. So, I’ll court you no matter what. Just you wait, Park Jimin.” Jungkook said while grinning playfully even in his state.

Jimin gulped after hearing Jungkook’s explanation. Now, he finally get what the younger was trying to say. And now, the butterflies inside him were back again, filling up his stomach with unexplainable feelings.

So, I cried over nothing? Jimin thought to himself. He looked at Jungkook and stared at his eyes. Jungkook stared back and winked at Jimin, making the older smack his shoulders and looked away, blushing. “Stop it.” Jimin stated.

Jungkook just chuckled and looked at the ceiling. “I can’t wait to get up here and court you. I have so many ideas in my mind.” He said, smiling about his thoughts on how he should make Jimin happy where in fact, if he doesn't do anything, Jimin would still feel happy about it.

Jimin smiled at him, “You don’t have to put so much effort though. Your presence is enough to make me happy.” He said to Jungkook and smiled sincerely.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and held his hands. “So, you mean I don’t have to court you? Do you want me to be your boyfriend then?” He teased that made Jinin blushed and laughed a bit.

“How about, yes?” Jimin answered him with a playful smile on his face.

Jungkook held Jimin’s hand tight and smiled, “So, I’m your boyfriend then?” He grinned at Jimin.

Jimin nodded in response. “That’s where we are going anyway. Why wait?” He said that made the smile in Jungkook’s face even wider.

Jungkook chuckled, “So, it’s official. You and me. Together.” He extended his arms and grabbed Jimin’s hand. He placed it on his lips and kissed it passionately. “Just wait until I’ll check out. I’ll show you what a Jeon Jungkook can do.” He stated and winked at Jimin who’s face was currenly on flames by Jungkook’s sweet words.

They spent the night talking to each other. And even how nonsense their topic was, it was still worth the talk since they are with each other. And that’s enough for them to feel happy. To feel contented.

***

It was already late, almost midnight, and Jimin was lying down beside Jungkook on the hospital bed. The bed was only good for one person but that doesn’t stop them from being together on their sleep. Jimin was sleeping and snoring on Jungkook’s arms while the younger was still wide awake, staring at Jimin’s sleeping form.

He was just looking at Jimin’s beauty, memorizing every feature of his face. From his messy platinum blonde hair. It looked so perfect on him. Jungkook thought as he caressed Jimin’s soft hair. His eyebrows that was curved perfectly like it was trimmed by professionals. His small, yet perfect nose. And his plumped lips that was slightly open. Jungkook stared at those lips like it was an ancient painting inside a museum. It was breathtakingly beautiful. It was indeed perfect. I wondered how those lips taste like. He thought to himself.

Jungkook was just staring at Jimin’s face, not minding about the time. He don’t want to waste every moment he could get to stare at that beauty. He just wanted to cherish it and keep it as long as he want. He wanted to be with Jimin, forever.

But, there's no such thing as forever. He don’t know how much time left for him after he found out everything. After he found out the real reason why he was in the hospital.

Jungkook smiled weakly and caressed Jimin’s rosy cheeks. “I love you, Park Jimin.” He whispered as he moved closer to him.

His face went closer and closer. From inches to centimeters close. He could feel the warm breath that was coming out from Jimin’s nose. He stared at him for a few seconds before moving his lips closer to him and kissed his forehead.

As his soft lips clashed Jimin’s forehead, his warm tears came streaming down his face. He wanted to stop the time and just be with him forever. “I love you, Jimin. I fucking love you.” He whispered as his pool of tears continued from falling down his pale face.  He extended his free arm and wrapped it around Jimin’s body, before falling into a deep slumber.

I’m sorry Jimin. I can’t be with you forever.

~
:)