[six]

Jimin was tapping his bedsheets with his fingers repeatedly while looking at his phone and the black card beside it. It was 8:00 in the morning when Jimin decided to woke up from his bed.

Should I call him or not? He asked himself, undecided about what he would do. Jimin grunted and sat on the corner of his bed. He bit his lips and looked at his phone.

"Aish, no. I am not calling him. A decent person should not just call anyone." He said while nodding, like it was the most relatable thing he have said.He was trying to convince himself not to call Jungkook. So, he threw his phone on the bed.

Jimin started to walk but stopped in the middle. He looked at back and stared at his phone. Jimin stared at his phone for a few seconds and then grunted. He ran closer to his bed and then grabbed his phone.

Jimin sat on the side of his bed and closed his eyes tightly and then decided to press the call icon on his phone and placed it on his ear. The phone was ringing, making Jimin felt nervous and started biting his nails.

[Hello?] Jungkook answered on the phone making Jimin's eyes widened in shock and jumped off his bed.

"Holy sh-" Jimin said and ended the call and threw his phone on his bed. Jimin blinked multiple times as he puts his palm on his chest to stop his rapid heartbeat. He don't know why he started to feel nervous when he heard Jungkook's voice. It was husky, like he just woke up. Jimin admitted that it was kinda sexy.

Jimin's phone was suddenly ringing and it was Jungkook who called. Oh my god. Jimin said to himself and moved closer to his bed and grabbed his phone.

His phone keeps on ringing. Jimin was having second thoughts if he should answer the call or not. What will I say? He said to himself.

After a few seconds Jimin decided to answer the call and placed his phone back on his ear as he started to panic that he don't even know what to say anymore.

"McDonald delivery, what's your order?" Jimin closed his eyes and bit his lips.

[Wait, what?] Jungkook said over the phone. Jimin face-palmed, realizing the stupidity he did.

[Who's this?] Jungkook asked, almost annoyed. Who would wake up someone just to call and say nonsense things.

"Uh, McDonalds?" Jimin said unsurely as embarrassment started to fill up his body.

Jungkook hissed over the phone. [I have no time for your silly jokes.] He said and was about to end the call.

"No, Wait! It's Jimin!" Jimin exclaimed over the phone.

[Jimin?] Jungkook asked on the phone, confirming if it's really Jimin who called.

"Yeah, it's Jimin. Sorry for disturbing you." Jimin said and laughed awkwardly. He scratched his head and sat back on his bed.

[Why you called?] Jungkook said over the phone and yawned.

"Wait, did I wake you up?" Jimin asked and started to feel guilty.