[ten]

"What the hell." Jimin said as he heard Jungkook's explanation about how he got inside Jimin's room.

Jungkook went closer to Jimin and grabbed the sheets that covered Jimin's body.

"Jimin, I'm hungry." Jungkook pouted and laid beside Jimin, who was still wrapped himself with his sheets.

"So?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Cook for me." Jungkook said and pushed himself even closer to Jimin.

"Don't tell me you came here just for food." Jimin said while squinting his eyes at Jungkook. He don't know if he should be happy that Jungkook is at his house or be annoyed that Jungkook only wanted food.

"I'm- I- Ugh, come on. Cook for me." Jungkook said and sat up from lying down and pulled Jimin's sheets down but Jimin held tight of the sheets.

"No-, Jungkook, stop it!" Jimin exclaimed. They're both having a tug of war of the sheets.

"I won't stop if you're not getting up and cook some food for me." Jungkook said while grinning evily and forcefully pulled the sheets that covered Jimin's body.

"Aish." Jimin annoyingly hissed and let go of the sheets, causing it to be successfully pulled by Jungkook, revealing Jimin's naked body. He was only with his boxers on.

As soon as Jungkook looked at Jimin, his eyes widened in shock as he absently let go of the sheets. His face turned into flames while looking at Jimin's well toned body.

Jungkook looked away, "U-uhm. I'll wait downstairs." He hurriedly said and walked fast- almost running- making his way outside Jimin's room.

Jimin just furrowed his eyebrows about how Jungkook acted weirdly. "What happened to him?" He asked himself and hissed as he stood up from his bed and grabbed the sheets on the floor. Jimin then arranged his messy bed.

What was I doing when I was sleeping that made this bed so messed up? Jimin questioned himself as he continued on arranging and cleaning his room.

After he finished doing his bed, he then went to his bathroom to do all his morning rituals.

Jimin walked outside his room, fully dressed, and looked for Jungkook downstairs. As he went down, there he saw Jungkook sitting on his sofa.

"Hey." Jimin called for Jungkook's attention. Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled.

"Let's go to the kitchen?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just nods and followed Jimin to the kitchen.

As soon as Jungkook reached the kitchen, he watched as Jimin grabbed the things he need for cooking. But, Jungkook was confused when he saw all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa powder above the table.

"Jimin? What's with all these ingredients?" He asked while holding the box of flour. Jimin was still looking for something inside his refrigerator. He was leaning inside it and looked for something.

Jimin walked to the table bringing the rest of the ingredients.

"Jungkook, do you like cupcakes?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he placed down the salt, butter, white sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk above the table one by one to avoid the ingredients from falling in the tiled floor.