[epilogue]

One year later...

As the time hits six o’clock in the morning, his alarm clock rings so loudly that it passed through his four walled room. It rings so loudly that even their neighbors could hear it ringing. Jimin woke up from deep slumber and slowly opened his eyes and waited for his alarm clock to stop.

One. Two. Three. He waited for five minutes, just staring at his ceiling, thinking about life, before he decided to get up from his bed and threw his blanket away from his body. It was cold that even the water vapors are visible outside the house and it covered up Jimin’s glass windows.

He smiled. He stretched his body and stood up from his messed up bed, he arranged them. After fixing his bed, Jimin took a step towards his bathroom, he decided to shower up. He entered the bathroom and pulled his shirt out, throwing it anywhere his shtrength could reach. He looked up and twisted his shower open.

As the cold waters touches his face, he closed his eyes and just felt the coldness of every drop. He love how the ice cold water numbed his body, it felt nice. It sends a cold sensation that calms his mind from every stress and anxiety.

Twenty minutes of shower and Jimin stepped out of his bathroom, wearing his robe, he went to his closet and grabbed the clothes he just ordered recently. A smile formed on his face when he remembered what will he going to do today. He will see him.

Without wasting any second, Jimin wore the clothes, from his slacks to his suit. He even paired them with shiny black shoes for everything to look perfect. He looked at himself in the mirror and unable to stop the smile that was forming on his face. Jimin looked stunning with his outfit.

‘He probably gonna like it.’

Jimin thought and fixed his necktie and gave himself a last glance on the mirror before walking out of his room. He walked outside his house and locked the doors.

It was sunny, and the amount of sunlight was perfect enough to make the vapor coated green plants shine. It was also the time of the year where flowers started to bloom. So, he walked outside his house, outside his village, and decided to go to the place where he will meet him.

Jimin walked on the concreted pavements, he looked around and just exhaled the fresh breeze of air. There were butterflies, bugs and even birds, just roaming around, letting themselves free. It was a perfect day indeed.

As he was in the middle of walking, Jimin passed by a newly opened flower shop. There was still no costumers at the moment since it was still early. Jimin stopped from his tracks and stared at the flowers that was arranged outside. He smiled, and decided to went to the shop.

Soft chimes echoed as Jimin swung the door open and walked himself inside the flower shop, he was greeted by a girl in her twenty’s while wearing a white skirt, pink shirt and pink gloves, probably an employee of the shop.

“Good morning, sir! Flowers?” She asked beaming at Jimin.

Jimin gave her a glance and smiled back as he slowly nodded his head in response. “For your girlfriend, sir?” The girl asked.

“Boyfriend.” Jimin answered directly while looking at the variety of flowers inside the shop.

The girl froze for a moment before she slowly smiled, “I see, what flower do you need, sir?” She asked again.

Jimin roamed his eyes around the area of flowers and looked for the perfect flower he would love. Jimin found the flower so he smiled and pointed at it as he looked at the girl again. “I want 50 of that, please. And please arrange them beautifully so that my boyfriend would love it.” He said smiling, pointing at the white tulips in the middle of the ocean of flowers.